The first meet (metkayina trio x omatikaya trio)

Thanks @QuenFua for this suggestion (: appreciate it

Human AU!
(I've been in band myself) 😗
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Today was Awa'atlu's high schools big day! Today was a school celebration of when the school was established. This tradition has been around for 2 generations. Every kid, teen, adult, and senior knew of the importance of the school.

So right now, right before the events start, everyone is in school right now, everyone was in the gym as music was playing through the speakers. Everyone was talking and laughing.

Then it went quiet as the mic went on. Everyone sat down as their principal, Mr. Tonowari'itan came in view. He smiled up at his students, then to his 2 kids and their best friend. He waved at them, as they returned the wave. He smiled more as he cleared his throat. "Good morning Awa'atlu high! I hope you are having a good morning so far! And I hope you're excited as well for todays events!" Tonowari cheered on as the students cheered back and clapped their hands.

"Haha...I hope you guys had a good weekend as it continues throughout your week!" Tonowari nodded at the students. "Ok! So today we are going to start off with the basketball game!" Tonowari said as the students cheered. "Make sure you guys get drinks and snacks from the corridor and enjoy the game!" Tonowari finally said as more cheers erupted through the gym.

Soon after tonowari left, that's when the theme song to introduce the basketball players came on. Everyone started clapping and cheering as the players ran into the gym. It was a game between staff and students. Each team has 6 people playing on the court.

Ao'nung, Tsireya, and rotxo were watching the game as they observed the players. Out of the 3 of them, Ao'nung knows more even though he doesn't play. Which always amazed his sister and best friend. "Ok...look! If player 4 goes to the..uh middle left, he can pass it on to player 2 to shoot in the hoop...depending on their aim.." Ao'nung whispered to them as he kept his eyes on the players. Tsireya and Rotxo tilted their head to analyze Ao'nung's prediction. When it made sense, they nodded their head with a 'yeah...' Ao'nung nodded back.

The game went on, and so did Ao'nung's predictions. "Which side do you think will win this time?" Rotxo asked the siblings. "The students obviously" Ao'nung said in a 'duh' tone. Rotxo playfully rolled his eyes at his friend. "What about you Tsireya?" Rotxo turned to face his other friend. "Hmm...I don't know...the students probably" Tsireya said in a unsure tone. "Y'all don't have faith in the teachers?" Rotxo asked. Ao'nung shook his head no as Tsireya just shrugged. "I think the teachers cause they look like they have more experience in sports." Rotxo said with a nod of approval.

The buzzer was ending and the students chanted, "5! 4! 3! 2! 1!" As the buzzer went off. The game ended with 15-20. The teachers were the HOME as the students were GUEST. So the students won!! Some students got up as they cheered loudly to congratulate the students in the basketball game.
——————————————————————————
After the basketball match, Tonowari walked in the center of the gym. "Wasn't that a good game?!" Tonowari chuckled out as some of the crowd yelled out a 'YEA!' Tonowari smiled as he spoke in the mic again. "Congratulations to the students once again! Now it's time for an appreciation note from no other than my daughter...Tsireya!" The students cheered and waited. Tsireya smiled as she got up. "Wish me luck!", "good luck lil sis", "good look reya!" Rotxo and Ao'nung said with a small smile.