Obviously crushing (Part 2 of the truce that tied us together)

(They are not awkward

(They are not awkward..they are very cute and lovey dovey to each other...which is SO cute!)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
It was the early morning and the sun was risen in the middle of the sky. Ao'nung turned to his side as he didn't want the sun rays in his face. He found a comfortable spot as he snuggled into his mat. He fell back to sleep as the warm breeze passed through and he felt warm and comfortable on his mat. Time passed and Ao'nung was still sound asleep. Abruptly, he was shaken awake repeatedly. He jolt up as he glared; but soon his eyes widened as his eyes met his fathers.

His gaze softened as he scooted closer and smiled tiredly at his dad. He rubbed the sleepiness away with one wrist before laying back down, looking at his dad from the side of his eye. "Good morning baba.." Ao'nung greeted. Tonowari kneeled down beside Ao'nung. "Hi, my son. It's time for breakfast." Tonowari softly said, patting his cheek with a smile. Ao'nung sat back up as he stretched his arms out before standing up.

They left Ao'nung's space as they entered the bigger area in the marui. Tsireya, Ronal, and their new little sister was already sitting and eating. Tonowari sat beside Ronal and embraced his mate with a kiss. Ao'nung sat next to Tsireya. "Morning Ao'nung." His mother greeted, smiling a little. "Morning mama" Ao'nung greeted back, glancing at his little sister with a gentle smile. "Morning to you too, Raluk" Ao'nung softly said. "And morning to you too, reya" Ao'nung greeted, facing his sister. Tsireya beamed a smile at him.

"You guys don't waste anymore time. You have to teach the Sully's today." Ao'nung almost choked on his food as he heard his mothers words. "You ok nung?" Tsireya asked, patting his back gently. Ao'nung nodded as he continued to eat. His mind wandered to the night before. Where he and Lo'ak hung around and swam together, having fun. And then the kiss happened. Ao'nung had to lower his head as he felt his face grow warm. He totally forgot about last night until his mother's words reminded him.

"Yes mama.." they both said, continuing their meal. When they were finished, they grabbed their empty leaves and placed them to the edge of the marui. Ao'nung turned around and an idea had popped into his head. He walked over to his mother and crouched down at her, making his mother look up at him. "Let me take care of Raluk today, mama. Get some rest." Ronal chuckled lightly. "It's ok, nung. Go." Ao'nung shook his head with a smile as he carefully took his baby sister into his arms.

Raluk moved a little in his arms, but snuggled into her eldest brothers chest. Ao'nung softened as he glanced down at her. "Hey, baby sister.." Ao'nung quietly said, lifting Raluk up a little as he placed a gentle kiss on the chubby cheek. "Mama..I'll take care of her for today. You and baba go have fun." Ao'nung said, looking up at his parents. He saw his parents give him a grateful smile as they stood. "Thank you, nung" his mother kissed his cheek as his father patted his shoulder.