Date night (Lo'ak x Ao'nung)

(The first thing that I want to say is, I'm DEFINITELY in my LONUNG era rn..so forgive me 🤭)

(Human AU)
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ao'nung was getting ready for his and Lo'ak's date. He was in his bedroom and he was looking through his closet for clothes that fit well for tonight and matched. He couldn't decide what to wear so he yelled out for Tsireya. "REYA!" He went to sit on his bed as he heard shuffling at his bedroom door and heard it open. "What?! I was doing something!" Ao'nung turned his head as he expressed defeat.

Tsireya furrowed her eyebrows as she walked to him, crossing his arms when she was in front of him. "What do you need help with, nung?" Ao'nung beamed as he gestured his head to his closet and messy pile of clothes. Tsireya hummed as she walked to Ao'nung's wardrobe and started searching for clothes for him to wear. This wasn't unusual, out of the two of them, Tsireya was definitely the fashion expert; but whenever either one of them needed help on choosing what to wear, they would help each other out to look good for that occasion.

After a couple of minutes, Tsireya walked back over with a dark blue crop top over her arm and navy blue ripped jeans hung over on top. "Here you go." Ao'nung stood up as he hugged his sister. "Thanks reya.." Ao'nung took the clothes out of his sisters hands, beckoning for her to get out the room. Tsireya rolled her eyes as she followed, saying a 'have fun!' And walked out his room, closing the door.

Ao'nung changed into his jeans before also changing into the crop top shirt. He let out his hair from the temporary bun before hearing his phone ring. He walked over to his beside table and picked up his phone; smiling to himself as he saw Lo'ak's contact name pop up on his screen. He picked up the call as he smiled at his phone. "Hi Lo.." he heard shuffling before Lo'ak faced the camera, smiling widely at Ao'nung. "Hey Ao..you ready?" Ao'nung nodded. "Yea..reya helped me find an outfit to wear, because I was so indecisive!" Ao'nung whined and he heard Lo'ak laugh.

"Well..you'd look beautiful either ways. You excited for tonight?" Ao'nung nodded again with a smile. "Yea..where you taking me?" Ao'nung asked, hopeful he was convincing enough to get something out of Lo'ak. "It's a surprise..can't tell you. But I will tell you that, Kiri and Teyam definitely helped me pick out the spot and Kiri decorated it for us. It's a beautiful place.." Lo'ak informed. Ao'nung hummed before bringing his phone to his desk; standing it so it was facing him.

Ao'nung sat down on his fluffy pillowed chair as he got some products to moisten his hair. He grabbed his brush as well and got to work. He was going to do a quick hairstyle so he doesn't waste time. He would occasionally glance down and smile even if Lo'ak was doing nothing. He did some little braids in the front before separating his hair into two and putting the top half into a flat bun as he left the rest of his hair out.

"Lo'ak.." Lo'ak glanced down and stared at Ao'nung with soft eyes. "You look so gorgeous nung.." Ao'nung blush a little at the compliment. "Thank you.." he thanked, smiling at Lo'ak. "Hey, I'm leaving my house now. I'll pick you up soon." Ao'nung hummed. "I'll see you soon. Love you." Ao'nung looked Lo'ak over though the screen with a widen smile. "See you. Love you too" Lo'ak hung up and Ao'nung grabbed his phone as he went to the camera and looked at himself through the lenses. He took a selfie before closing his phone.

He turned around in the chair before getting up and heading over to his shoe rack. He picked out a dark blue-purplish sneaker and walked back to his chair and sat down. He placed his shoes on the floor before turning in his chair and picking up his phone. He slid out of FaceTime as he went on social media. He chuckled lightly to himself as he looked through the people he knew stories. He went to Lo'ak's page as he clicked on the top photo which was a recent photo of his outfit with the caption, "boutta head out for a date with the loviest person..he already looks so beautiful 😩❤️‍🔥. #datenight #myloverisbeautiful" Ao'nung smiled as he liked the photo; writing back, "you look really handsome, Lo. Can't wait to see you ❤️❤️" and sent it.