Need help? (Ao'nung x Neteyam)

Thank you for this request

Thank you for this request. Hope you like it!
——————————————————————————
Neteyam and Ao'nung have a very...special...established relationship. No one dares to mess with either cause people know how protective and possessive the both of them could be of one another...especially neteyam...on top of that, Neteyam can be a tease to Ao'nung!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
The sun began to rise, and so the bright sun crept its way through Ao'nung's shared Marui. Ao'nung made a noise of annoyance as he turned around so the sun wasn't up all in his face.

He fell back asleep as he found a comfortable spot on his mat. But even that can be disturb. His ears went up as he heard footsteps nearing. He opened his eyes slightly and turned his head around. He saw that whoever was nearing was kinda blurry, so he stared for a little bit before turning back and going back to sleep.

The noise seemed to become quiet, so he continued to sleep. Suddenly, he felt hands on his back. His body froze as the hand started rubbing gentle circles into his skin. He sighed in contempt and kinda leaned into the touch. He then felt a breath lingering on his ears, as his body shuddered, a voice whispered in his ear. "My love...wake up..." his eyes opened up slowly as the voice was the familiarity of his beloved; Neteyam.

A tired smile crept through and he turned his face around; it was met with the beautiful sight of Neteyam's warm smile as Neteyam stared down at Ao'nung. Ao'nung smiled more before he turned back his head. "Kaltxì Teyam" Ao'nung greeted back as his eyes were beginning to close again. "Are you tired my love?" Neteyam gently asked as he continued with his fingers rubbing circles into Aonung's skin. "Mhm..let me sleep.." Ao'nung tiredly said before going quiet.

His eyes shot open as he felt Neteyam's hand move down and tug his tail harshly. "Get up now Ao'nung.." Neteyam lowly said, continuing his tugging. Ao'nung's forehead furrowed as his body jerked backwards. "Teyam..stop tugging my tail..please.." Ao'nung said before breathing in sharply as another tug was pulled. "Are you deaf? I said get up Ao'nung. I wasn't asking." Neteyam said. Ao'nung could hear the smirk in his voice. "No. Now can you please stop-" Ao'nung was cut off as Neteyam rubbed the base of his tail, making Ao'nung let out a small gasp. "Teyam..." Ao'nung whined out. "Don't talk back Ao'nung. I don't like when you do that...now..I'm going to say it again...Get. Up. Now." Neteyam ordered. Ao'nung groaned out as he started to get up. Neteyam smiled at this as his hands moved away from Ao'nung's tail. "Good boy." Neteyam praised as he pressed a kiss to the back of Ao'nung's neck.

"You're so annoying doing that every morning teyam..." Ao'nung complained. "Shut up. It's not as annoying. You don't get out of bed so I have to wake you nung." Neteyam rolled his eyes as he smiled. "I don't have to because there's nothing for me to do. I only have things to do when baba needs me for Olo'eyktan things!" Ao'nung said this as he rolled his eyes back. Neteyam chuckled at Ao'nung before crawling on top of Ao'nung. "Won't it be amazing when it comes to the day of your finals of your rite of passages and you get to become mines? Hm?" Neteyam softly asked while teasing Ao'nung's nipples. Ao'nung closed his eyes as his chest arched forward. "Are you really teasing me this early ma'teyam?" Ao'nung asked as he smirked.