Trend (Lo'ak x Tsireya version)

Right now, Lo'ak and Tsireya were spending time together inside Tsireya's bedroom. They were just relaxing on each other as they were scrolling away on their phones. As Lo'ak was watching some basketball games on his phone from the recent streams, Tsireya was scrolling on Tiktok; an app which she loved to use the most. She always enjoyed it because of the dances that she was shown, compared to the real dances she usually does with her brother.

Now, she was aimlessly scrolling as she noticed a new trend go around. A trend in which couples were lip syncing along with these audio lines from 'Streets'. Tsireya pursed her lips as she glanced up at Lo'ak and back at the audio that was playing. 'It's worth a try' Tsireya decided as she sat up and removed herself from her boyfriends embrace.

Lo'ak furrowed his eyebrows as he looked over to Tsireya. "Reya? You ok?" Lo'ak asked, raising a brow. Tsireya looked hesiatant, but Lo'ak could see that Tsireya wanted something, so he sat up as well as he waited. After a while, Tsireya sighed out. "Lo'ak..can we um.." Tsireya hesitated, looking away for a bit before facing Lo'ak again. "Hm?" Lo'ak hummed out, as he raised his eyebrow in interest. "Can we um..do a trend? It's stupid..but I just wanna try it.." Tsireya said, nervously chuckling out.

Lo'ak took a couple of seconds before he nodded with a smile. "Sure. What do you want to do?" Tsireya seemed to relax as she crawled over to her boyfriend and showed the video she wanted to do as well. After the 30 second video played, Lo'ak hummed as he looked up at Tsireya. "Do you want me to sit on a chair as well?" Lo'ak asked, slightly raising a brow. "Yea." Tsireya responded as she got off the bed.

Lo'ak followed and he walked over to their desk chair, pulling it out from underneath and sitting. Tsireya looked down to her phone as she swiped up from tiktok and went to the camera, taking a quick picture of her boyfriend; who sat flawlessly beautiful on a chair. She swiped out and went back to tiktok, going to the audio page, pressing on the record button.

She flipped the camera and looked up from her phone as she walked to the desk and stood her phone on a couple of books. She backed up as she looked to see if the frame was perfect. She walked back to her phone, nudging it to the side a little bit, smiling in satisfaction as she could see both herself and Lo'ak, who was sitting in the back.

Tsireya turned around and she walked up to her boyfriend and pushed the chair a bit up. She went back to her phone and went to the timer, setting it to 10 seconds. As the timer counted down, she straddled Lo'ak's lap. She wrapped an arm around Lo'ak's neck before she turned her head; just in time as the time went from 3, 2, 1..

The audio played, and Tsireya faced Lo'ak, moved back, lip syncing, "yuh, damn papa, you a rare breed, no comparing and it's motherfuckin' scary.." as she cupped Lo'ak's face, turning to the camera, smirking, continuing, "tryna keep him 'cause I found him, let a hoe know I ain't motherfuckin' sharing.." she turned back to Lo'ak, "I could take you to the parents, then to Paris, plan a motherfuckin' wedding.." Tsireya lip synched, raising her brows.

Continuing, Tsireya smirked down at Lo'ak as she saw Lo'ak stare up at her with puppy love. She moved back again as she continued, lifting her left hand and pointing to her ring finger, "you the type I wanna marry and keep you merry. I'll put the ring on when you ready.." she wrapped both arms around Lo'ak's neck, moving in closer, continuing, "we play our fantasies out in real life ways and no final fantasy, can we end these games though?.." she lip synced, fake pouting.

She moved to laying her head on top of Lo'ak's momentarily. "You give me the energy, make me feel lightweight. Like the birds of a feather, baby.." Tsireya picked up her head as she went back to facing Lo'ak and also reaching down and intertwining their hands, holding it up, "we real life made for each other.." she said, smiling before facing the camera, "And it's hard to keep my cool, when other bitches tryna get with my dude.." she finished lip syncing, glaring.

The recording finished, and Tsireya reached out and grabbed her phone. She looked back to Lo'ak, smiling as she caught Lo'ak looking her up and down. She chuckled as she watched over the video, catching the small detail of how Lo'ak hugged her waist and only stared up at her; making Tsireya smirk even more to herself.

"Reya.." Lo'ak called out. "Yes sweetheart?" Tsireya replied, drawing her attention to Lo'ak; placing her phone down. Tsireya awed as instead of saying anything, Lo'ak hugged her waist tighter and buried his face in Tsireya's chest. "Aww Lo, you're adorable." Tsireya said, cradling his head, running her fingers through Lo'ak's loose hair.

After a little while, Tsireya still had an arm embraced around Lo'ak's head, as with the other, she looked over the video once more, before pressing 'next' and captioned it, "y'all bitches don't play, cause my man is my man 😚". And after, posted it.

She sighed as she turned and placed her phone on the desk. She turned back around and cupped Lo'ak's face again as she softly smiled into the beauty of her boyfriend, knowing she'll never get old looking at Lo'ak. "You're so handsome.." Tsireya said, before she leaned down and kissed Lo'ak on the lips.

She pulled away as he embraced Lo'ak again as she felt a surge of happiness as she felt prideful knowing Lo'ak is only hers and she has this beautiful person all to herself. She sighed out as she felt Lo'ak lay soft kisses on her throat and chest. "I love you so much Lo'ak." Tsireya happily said, lifting Lo'ak's head up. "And I love you so much more, reya." Lo'ak said back, biting his lip as he stared with softness. "I know, sweetheart. You could never love someone else more than you do for me." Tsireya cheekily said, caressing Lo'ak's cheek.

Tsireya leaned down as she laid a kiss on Lo'ak's cheek, laying a kiss to his nose, kissing his forehead, and then kissed Lo'ak's lips. "I can't get enough of you, reya." Lo'ak said, looking into Tsireya's eyes. "I know baby.." Tsireya chuckled out, before she hugged Lo'ak.