Thigh riding (Ronal x Tonowari)

It's another day where the two parents; Ronal and Tonowari, have a free day and they can finally be alone together for the whole day since their 2 kids are with their own partners now. So they spend it together lovingly.
——————————-—————————-————
Third person view:
It was the morning and the leaders of the Metkayina clan; Tonowari and Ronal, were up early before their kids; Ao'nung and Tsireya.

Ronal smiled a bit at her mate getting ready. "Good morning 'wari", "morning my love" Tonowari smiled and gave a kiss to Ronal's cheek. "Morning to you too little one" Tonowari chuckled and caressed Ronal's stomach.

She turned around and neared her kids rooms to wake her kids up. "TSIREYA AND AO'NUNG WAKE UP!" She talked loudly for them to hear. "5 MORE MINUTES MAMA!" she rolled her eyes at Ao'nung's complaints. "IF YOU'RE NOT UP NOW THEN YOU'LL BE WITH ME ALL DAY!" Ronal called out. She lightly laughed.

She went to cook some breakfast for the family. She heard rustling behind her and turned her head to see her kids walking out their rooms. "Morning mama" her kids said in unison and individually went to one side of her face and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Good morning reya and nung. Breakfast will be out soon, so go get your father and go sit down." Her kids nodded and did as told.

Ronal finished up breakfast and they all sat down as a family to eat. Ronal looked at her mate and kids with a gentle smile. "I thank Eywa everyday that she gave me a beautiful and strong family.." she proudly says, eyeing each one of them. They all smile back. "I thank Eywa for bringing me such a powerful and strong wife to my side. I thank Eywa dearly for this family." Tonowari added. "I thank Eywa for having the best, caring, understanding parents and the best brother ever." Tsireya smiled. "I thank Eywa for giving me the most kindest sister and caring, loving, strong parents." Ao'nung smiled widely. They smiled brightly at each other and caved in to have a group hug. "I don't want Eywa to ever take you guys away from me." Ronal ended it by giving each of them a kiss on the cheek.

After their sweet moment, Ao'nung spoke up. "Mama....dad..I have something to ask.." Ao'nung eyed his parents. "What is it Ao?" Tonowari asked. "Can me and reya stay with Teyam and Lo'ak for the night...?" Ao'nung and Tsireya looked to their parents with hope in their eyes. Ronal and Tonowari gazed at each other, communicating with their looks. 'They can, but nothing stupid' Ronal squinted her eyes at her mate. 'I'll make sure to tell them'. Tonowari nodded and then turned back to his kids, who's still looking at their parents with hope and nervousness. "Yes, you guys can stay with the Sully's...but nothing stupid or dangerous." Tonowari sternly said. At this, their kids smiled at this and looked at each other giggling. "We'll be safe dad, we promise! Thank you mama and dad" Tsireya and Ao'nung thanked them both and got up to leave.

Ronal sighed, shaking her head with a small smile. "Our kids have grown so much Tono..." Ronal lightly laughed with a tint of sadness. Tonowari noticed this. "Ronal..." tonowari went by her side and pulled her in for a hug. "Tono...I'm not ready for them to leave me. I'm not ready for them to have their own Marui's with their partners. I want them by me forever..." Ronal looked to tonowari with a sadden expression. Tonowari felt so bad for his mate. He pulled her in a for a kiss. "Don't worry my love. Our kids are strong people. We raised them with all we had. Now it's their responsibility to follow that and live their futures with the Sully's. We will still be there with them, protecting them proudly along the way.." tonowari reassured Ronal. Ronal just sighed and smiled more at this. "Yeah..your right tono."

"Now we have one more addition to our family to guide the same way that we did for Ao'nung and Tsireya." Tonowari laughed at this. Ronal chuckled at this, "we do.." she smiled down and rubbed her belly. "Soon Eywa will bless me with you little one..you're gonna have the strongest older siblings who will protect, love, and care for you. You'll have this amazing family.." Ronal sighed and closed her eyes. "Dear Eywa...I'm so thankful and blessed because of you. Thank you for all your goodness. For blessing me with 3 amazing kids and a mate. I couldn't ask for more." Ronal said, praying and thanking Eywa.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Since today was the whole villages day off, and their kids were with their partners, Tonowari and Ronal had all the time for themselves right now.