The truce that tied us together (Lo'ak x Ao'nung)

Lo'ak and Ao'nung talked things out after the incident and now, as they try to be on good terms

Lo'ak and Ao'nung talked things out after the incident and now, as they try to be on good terms..someone grows an attraction to the other..
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
It was growing dark and eclipse had taken over the night, creating a beautiful casting of dark blue and purple colors. Ao'nung had been sitting on the sand alone near the coastline of the sea. He had his knees up as he held his hands under and laid his chin down. He was staring off beyond the waters as he was trying to calm his mind of the events that happened today. Being near the water always brought him a relaxing feeling and always helped him ease his mind of any nerves and worries. The calm sounds of the waves in the water always made him feel better in his home. The sea is his life and his comfort.

He smiled a little to himself as he slowly got up and stared more as the night sky had illuminated the waves and made the waters look even more magnificent. His home was so lively and beautiful as the day passed. The waves and sea animal noises always warmed his heart and he had let out a contempt sigh. He took a breath of air before starting to walk into the water. He was knee deep into the water as he heard his name be called.

He turned himself around as his ears perked up at the calling of his name. He squinted his eyes as he saw a figure jogging towards the shore. When he realized who it was, his eyes widen a little as he saw Lo'ak nearing the waters. He turned his attention back to the water as to pretend Lo'ak wasn't there. He didn't want anymore issues as he's already punished for what he had done. "Ao'nung!" He heard Lo'ak call out again as he heard the water splash. He closed his eyes and tried to remain calm.

"Ao'nung?" He opened his eyes as he started to walk more into the water, so he could call out for an ilu. Before he could get even further, he felt a hand wrap around his forearm. He stopped in his place as he looked down and saw the four fingers of Lo'ak. His nose scrunched up as he tried to pull the hand off of him. But, Lo'ak's hand remained still and Ao'nung felt Lo'ak near him closer. He clicked his tongue as he stopped trying to pull Lo'ak off. Lo'ak turned him around as they were now face to face. Ao'nung couldn't meet Lo'ak's eyes, glancing down at his reflection in the water.

"Why are you ignoring me?" He heard Lo'ak ask. He remained silent as he continued to look at the water. "Yo bro..are you not going to answer me?" Lo'ak asked again. Ao'nung shrugged, but still hadn't made any eye contact or said anything. He heard Lo'ak let out a sigh before letting go of his hand. "Bro..look...I don't hate you..even after leaving me alone by myself in the middle of nowhere.." Ao'nung's ears lowered as he winced at the words. "You should hate me. I've been rude to you and your whole family your whole entire stay. I left you alone as a joke and you almost died because of me..." Ao'nung quietly said. "Ao'nung.." lo'ak started to say, but saw that Ao'nung sighed and shook his head.

Ao'nung finally looked up as he said, "No..just..don't say anything. Reya is not talking to me right now because of what I did. My mama and baba are mad and disappointed at me because of what I did and won't even spare a glance at me. Your family hates me too because of what I did to you. So I don't even know why you even-" Ao'nung was cut off as lo'ak placed a hand on his shoulder and had the other hand hold his wrist. Lo'ak looked at Ao'nung as he smiled a little at Ao'nung. "Bro, calm down. It's cool. I'm fine now." Lo'ak said as he patted Ao'nung's shoulder and let go of his wrist.