Between us two (Lo'ak x Ao'nung)

(Contains: blowjob in classroom, praises, and dirty nickname)

(Modern AU)
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Everyone in school knew about the rivalry between Lo'ak sully and Ao'nung Tonowari'itan. It wasn't gone unnoticed as everyday in school, they would always mock each other, get hotheaded at each other, and getting into fights with each other. It was growing normal in the school year for the occurrence of fights and arguments that went between the two.

However, one day a fight had broke out. It was in the English classroom. And to no surprise, it was between Lo'ak and Ao'nung. What even happened now? Only the class will know. They just started arguing at each other. "The fuck you looking at, fish lips?" Ao'nung scoffed as he glared at Lo'ak. "No one is looking at the four fingered freak!" He mocked, laughing. "Yea? This four fingered freak will punch you again, fish lip bitch!" He yelled back. Ao'nung clenched his fist as he hiss in warning at Lo'ak.

"You keep talking like that, and you'll see what happens!" He hissed out, glaring harder at Lo'ak. Lo'ak barked out a laugh as he held his chest. "Or what? Big boy will call his daddy?" Lo'ak mocked, glaring at Ao'nung with annoyance. The room went silent as the bystanders all stared between Lo'ak and Ao'nung. Ao'nung scowled as he stood up. He slammed his hands on his desk as he narrowed his eyes at Lo'ak.

All Lo'ak did was spare him a teasing grin as he looked at Ao'nung with raised eyebrows. "Don't bring my baba into this! This is between me and you, you sky demon!" He spit out. Now, Lo'ak stood up from his desk. "What the fuck did you just say to me?!" He yelled. Ao'nung scoffed, crossing his arms. "Did I say it wrong? Hm? Did I say it in your demon language? Is that why you didn't hear me the first time?" He taunted, with a raised forehead. Lo'ak hissed loudly at Ao'nung, who just watched him with a smirk.

"Ugh!" Lo'ak punched his desk as he was panting heavy. "Aww, is the little sky demon freak getting mad?" Ao'nung harshly mocked, fluttering his eyelashes with a taunting smirk. Lo'ak whipped his head up as his eyes were widen with anger. He pushed his chair back as he marched over to Ao'nung. Ao'nung looked down a little as he stood in his place. Lo'ak was clenching his fist and Ao'nung lightly scoffed at him. "You think you're the shit? That you're better than anyone else?" He asked, tilting his head with frowned eyebrows.

Ao'nung nodded. "Yea..thanks for the compliment, demon boy." He said, snickering. "It wasn't a fucking compliment!" He hissed out. Lo'ak was looking as if he was about to fuck Ao'nung up again, but Ao'nung was enjoying every bit of this. Lo'ak inched him closer. "You want to hit me, forest monkey?" Ao'nung asked, chuckling lightly. Lo'ak hissed before pushing Ao'nung back. Ao'nung stumbled back, landing on his ass, but hoisting himself up with his elbows.

He got up and tackled Lo'ak to the ground, punching him in the face. There were gasps as the students evacuated the class, not wanting to get involved. Lo'ak hissed, turning them over and hitting Ao'nung back just as hard. Ao'nung hissed back, clawing at Lo'ak's face. He then uppercut Lo'ak in the jaw, then punched his nose. Lo'ak held his nose as he glared down at Ao'nung. Ao'nung used that to his advantage and turned them back. They were panting heavy as they glared harshly at each other.

"You piss me off!" Lo'ak said after catching his breath. "Thank you, sully boy." Ao'nung said, forcing a smile. "Fuck you!" Lo'ak yelled, grabbing Ao'nung's shoulders and flipping him off. He got on top, panting. A gust of air was knocked out off Ao'nung as he just stared up at Lo'ak. "I hate you! You fucking piece of shit! You fucker! You cocky bastard! You're a bitch!" Lo'ak yelled out, grabbing Ao'nung by his school collar as he forced him to make direct eye contact.

Ao'nung was growing tired of this stupid bullshit. An idea popped into his head. He had used this many times to manipulate people to get his way. It was wrong, but effective. Every time he did it to someone who hated him, he would bother them and find a way to seduce them. After leading them on, they always came back, but Ao'nung ghosted them. So he was overly confident that this would work. It had to work. He let out a scoff before getting his arms out and wrapping his arms around Lo'ak. This made Lo'ak shut up, and Ao'nung smirked as he saw it already working.