Tough luck (Neytiri x Ronal)

I appreciate you sm

I appreciate you sm. Here's one of them! Hope you like it!
——————————————————————————
This is the pathway of how both Ronal and Neytiri grew very close again after all these years.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
It was the middle of the eclipse, and Neytiri decided upon herself that she wanted to go take a visit to the Awa'atlu village. So as of right now, she is packing her things and quietly going down her home tree as she brings her stuff down with her.

Once she has everything packed and ready to go, she goes to a secluded area, and calls her ikran over. After she noticed her ikran, Siz'lei, she smiled as she walked closer to caress the snout of her ikran. "Hello Siz'lei.." Siz'lei rubbed her snout gently against Neytiri's hand as a greeting back.

Neytiri then went to tie her things to the side of her ikran. After, Siz'lei knelt down a bit more as to give Neytiri more access as she quietly made Tsaheylu and jumped on the back of Sez'lei.

"Ok...we have to be quiet...we can't wake anyone up." Neytiri whispered as she signaled her ikran to fly off the ground. Siz'lei screeched as she flew up off the ground. Neytiri held the handles as she controlled the speed of the flight.

She looked back on her home as she smiled soundly before turning back to head to the Awa'atlu village. As of right now, Neytiri knew leaving her home without alerting her mother would cause many worries; but she didn't care. She has been waiting for a long time to come back to the reef to go see the one she had loved the most...Ronal.

When they had first gone to the reef for refuge, Ronal and Neytiri didn't like each other...at all. They even hissed at each other during the first meet. But as they were both female warriors, they reluctantly had a mutual rivalry. But that didn't stop them growing close and eventually becoming a sort of fling for one another. But after the war, Neytiri soon had to head back to the omaticaya clan; her home, as the war was over and they had to say goodbye to each other because both females knew they weren't going to see each other for many years and probably by that time...both have mates...

So did those prophecies become true? Yes. After many years of being separated, they had to be traditionally promised to have chosen mates by their clan. Ronal had a chosen mate; Tonowari; and Neytiri's chosen mate, Jake; a former sky person who was accepted into the clan. Neytiri loved Jake with everything her heart had to offer. Jake sacrificed his life to be with her. He learned her clan's ways and became a true Na'vi as well. They mated before Eywa and soon had 3 kids. (sorry kiri...) whose names were Neteyam, Lo'ak, and Tuktirey. Neytiri adored and loved her kids so much. But even so....her true love never stopped creeping in her mind. Ronal; the fierce, yet kind woman who still took her time to teach Neytiri the ways of water. Neytiri also knew that Ronal may have had her own kids as well...

Her mind and heart were at a battle to make the right decision. Her mind telling her no! It's wrong! You have 3 kids with a forever mate! But...her heart...her heart said yes. Go to the person you so desperately love and want to be near. The one who showed you the way of true love. Her mother had always taught Neytiri to not only follow her heart...but also to never doubt Eywa's ways of life. The great mother always has a plan for every Na'vi.