You're what?! (Ao'nung x Neteyam)

Neteyam's experience at the club as he finds out his best friends secret

Neteyam's experience at the club as he finds out his best friends secret...🤭
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
As Neteyam and his 2 siblings arrived at the club, Neteyam made sure to talk to his sister and brother about being careful and not wandering around..or being too drunk. Kiri and Lo'ak rolled their eyes as they promised to be safe. Neteyam sighed before he let his wild siblings loose.

This club idea was all Lo'ak's idea mainly; and Neteyam and Kiri didn't really want to go, but Lo'ak was so persistent about coming here, so he decided to come again. Yes, Lo'ak and Neteyam have visited this club before, Awa'atlu's strip club & bar to be exact, but they just got drinks and left, so nothing really happened.

With Lo'ak and Kiri out of his supervision, he decided to have time to himself. So, he decided to head over to the bar and get himself a drink. Thankfully, getting through drunken adults wasn't that hard. He got to the bar stool and called over the bartender.

He was sitting there as he was tapping on the glass of his drink. A performance was going on stage with one of the strippers. He never really paid much attention, because he normally came for drinks and if he was in the mood, he would come for a hookup.

He was in his own world before the stool next to him squeaked. He turned his head and it was his brother; Lo'ak. Neteyam turned himself on the stool as he looked at Lo'ak confused. "Are you not having fun little brother?" Neteyam asked. Lo'ak grumbled to himself as he shook his head no. Neteyam placed a hand on his shoulder as he looked at Lo'ak to see what happened. Lo'ak sighed before he called the bartender for a drink. After, he told Neteyam, "I was dancing with this really cute girl right?" Neteyam nodded. "But then her boyfriend came up and asked me what I was doing and I told him nothing..and so he was like. 'Oh stay away from my girl or I'll beat you up blah blah blah'..so that's why I'm back." Lo'ak said as he shrugged and went to sip on his drink.

Neteyam laughed as he just rubbed his little brothers head. Before he could even say anything, the club started cheering really loudly and whooping as the performer got off stage. Neteyam didn't even notice that. Neteyam and Lo'ak both turned around in their chairs as they heard the announcer say, "Give it up for Ro Ro! Now up next is your favorite...Ao!"

....

What?!

Neteyam and Lo'ak looked at each other as if they heard wrong...maybe they did...it couldn't be him..could it? they both shrugged and faced front as the club erupted in cheers and whistles as the lights began to dim and the spotlights shone onto the stripping pole. Soon, Ao slowly walked onto the stage and walked in front of the pole. They then slowly stripped off their covering and slowly swayed their hips. Neteyam could see money being thrown onto the stage...they didn't even do anything yet? Neteyam thought.