Size difference (Rotxo x Ao'nung)

Rotxo and Ao'nung are best friends. They've been best friends since they were 10 years old. They became inseparable and they were never seen alone, if Ao'nung was there, Rotxo was there. They also help each other out when one needs it
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Third person view:

It was the morning and it was time for Rotxo, Tsireya, and Ao'nung to continue their lessons with the sully kids. The trio walked up to the rocks and waited for the Sully's to come out. So in the meantime, the trio talked about whatever came to mind.

Then the topic drifted off to talking about mates. "Soo...Ao'nung.." Tsireya started and Ao'nung immediately knew what his little sister was hinting at. He crossed his arms and looked at Tsireya with a scowl. "Reya...no." Ao'nung sternly said, wanting to end the conversation right there and then. But Tsireya wasn't having it. "Nung! Come on! You've passed your iknimaya! You're now able to find a mate! Why don't you want one?!" Tsireya pouted. Ao'nung rolled his eyes. "Because reya..I just don't want one right now. No one has caught my eye reya. And I'm not ready for a relationship." Ao'nung said.

Rotxo's ears twitched at what Ao'nung said. He knew his best friend never liked anyone in their clan. Ao'nung was too focused on becoming the future Olo'eyktan; that was something really important to his friend. But Ao'nung did however, sleep with anyone he found ok to help him release his feelings. Rotxo didn't mind this neither did Tsireya. But Rotxo would always over hear Tonowari's and Ao'nung's conversations about finding a mate, and Ao'nung would say the same thing.

"But brother! You've met people and even slept with them! How were you not able to find someone?!" Tsireya argued. Ao'nung sighed as he was becoming annoyed of hearing the same thing. "Reya...it doesn't matter if I slept around with people, they're not worth my time. And you know I am expected to be the future chief. I can't be distracted for they will waste my time!" Ao'nung argued back.

Tsireya crossed her arms at her brother. "Brother...did you forget?" Tsireya asked with a little smirk on her face. Ao'nung tilted his head in confusion. "What are you talking about reya?" Ao'nung asked. "Did you forget that you have a crush on-" Tsireya was cut off from finishing her sentence as Ao'nung's eyes widen in realization and quickly covered his sisters mouth. "Shut up reya! Shut up! No I don't!" Ao'nung glared at his sister, as his face flushed in embarrassment. Tsireya just giggled at his reaction. "It's not funny reya! Don't laugh! Keep your mouth shut!" Ao'nung huffed out and let go.

Rotxo had a surprised face as his ears perked up at this. What was Tsireya about to say? Why did Ao'nung cut her off? Who does he have a crush on? These questions were flooding his head as he quietly asked, "Tsireya..? What were you gonna say?" At this, Ao'nung turned his head at Rotxo and shook his head, "nothing Rotxo! Don't worry about it!" Ao'nung defensively said. Rotxo raised his hands as to surrender from asking other further questions.

Tsireya giggled at this and looked behind the 2 as she saw the Sully's finally arriving. A bright smile was plastered on Tsireya's face. She waved them over and the Sully's sat down. Lo'ak between Tsireya and Ao'nung, neteyam between Ao'nung and Rotxo, and Kiri and Tuk next to Rotxo.

"Good morning guys! Today we will be free diving! Since we are finished with breathing exercises! So let's go!" Tsireya excitedly got up and the rest of them followed except Ao'nung.

Rotxo was about to step foot in the water but soon saw that one person was missing. He turned his head only to see Ao'nung just sitting there looking straight ahead as everyone else went into the water. "Ao! Bro?! Are you coming?!" Rotxo shouted. "No! I have to go!"  Ao'nung shouted back as he got up and left. "Ok!" Rotxo shouted as he turned back and joined the rest of the group. 'I wonder where he's going?' Rotxo thought as he swam closer to the group.