HI

Um I just wanted to say that I'm alive. Wattpad had sent me a message that I hadn't updated in a while. And that's very much true. No, I haven't given up or disregard my work or started a new work. In truth, I have been working on a chapter for these past two weeks and it's literally the longest chapter I've been working on ever since the last update. I've also been taking breaks in between writing.

I'm still working on the chapter. But it's probably like nearly 30,000+ words by now..so you can imagine how hard I've been working on that singular chapter. I'm so sorry again for not updating; and it'll be out once I've finished up some parts to wrap it up and it'll finally be published.

It'll take a long while, but I hope you're fine with that. To not have you waiting that much, I'll tell you how it'll be. I've had a request from someone to write about Ao'nung, Rotxo, Lo'ak, and Neteyam all together...so that should give you an idea of what it'll look like and what I'm writing.

I've been writing it to perfectly fit how the requester wanted, but heads up to that requester, it'll be exactly how you asked..but one thing is that, it's stretched out because I didn't want to rush them, so it's a very developed process of realization of feelings and attraction. If that makes sense. I don't want to spoil it too much, but it'll be exciting to read because there's also drama!

That's all I have to say!

Bye 😍