Make out (Ao'nung x Neteyam)

As soon as the bell rang and classes ended, Neteyam and Ao'nung excitedly went back to their shared dorm room

As soon as the bell rang and classes ended, Neteyam and Ao'nung excitedly went back to their shared dorm room. Chuckling and giggling out of excitement, they were speed walking as they headed up stairs. When they got there, they opened their door as they both equally took off their shoes and walked over to their couch as they threw their bags onto the floor.

Neteyam sat down on the couch as he looked Ao'nung up and down with a smirk. "Come here." Neteyam purred out, as he laid down on the couch, waiting for Ao'nung. "You don't gotta tell me twice" Ao'nung said, before he joined Neteyam on the couch. Neteyam cupped Ao'nung's face as he stared down at Ao'nung's lips. "I've been waiting for you all day.." Neteyam whispered before he leaned in and kissed Ao'nung's lips.

Ao'nung hands found it's way down as he hugged Neteyam's waist as he tilted his head to deepen the kiss. Neteyam wrapped his arm around Ao'nung's neck as a hand held the back of Ao'nung's head as he tilted his head. Ao'nung licked the bottom of Neteyam lip, asking for permission. Neteyam smiled in the kiss, biting Ao'nung's lip; earning himself a groan, he chuckled out before he opened his mouth.

After getting permission granted, Ao'nung stuck his tongue in Neteyam's mouth, deeply French kissing Neteyam as their tongues overlapped each other, both moaning hotly as they roughly kissed each others lips. As they were in the heat of the moment, Ao'nung sat up, as he pulled Neteyam up with him. As they were still kissing, Neteyam sat on Ao'nung's lap as he slightly pulled away, as they took a breather.

"How lucky could I have been as I earned someone like you?" Ao'nung asked breathlessly, feeling upon Neteyam's body. Neteyam chuckled out, placing a hand under Ao'nung's chin as he looked Ao'nung in the eyes. "Because you couldn't resist how handsome I am, Ao'nung." Neteyam teased, as Ao'nung chuckled out. "You're damn right I couldn't. Look how sexy you are.." Ao'nung lowly said, eyeing Neteyam up and down.

Neteyam felt himself blushing as he playfully rolled his eyes. "Oh shut up..you fuck boy" Neteyam teased, smiling. "I'm not anymore" Ao'nung emphasized, playfully rolling his eyes back. Neteyam laughed out as he lightly pushed Ao'nung's shoulder. "Shut the fuck up and kiss me" Neteyam said, as Ao'nung smirked up at him. "At your service, toku kingi" Ao'nung teased, before he pulled Neteyam in for a kiss.

Neteyam chuckled in the kiss before he kissed back; kissing Ao'nung's lips harshly before he brought his hands down and removed Ao'nung's hands as he intertwined their hands together. Slightly pulling away, Ao'nung kissed Neteyam's cheeks, staring up at Neteyam's hazel brown eyes. "I love you, Neteyam.." Ao'nung said, smiling softly. "Hmm..I love you too, Ao'nung." Neteyam softly said back, cupping Ao'nung's face as he brought it to his face and kissed his lips.

"I love you more, Neteyam Sully." Ao'nung continued, before he leaned down and lightly kissed Neteyam's jaw. "I love you wayy more, Ao'nung Ka'uhane.." Neteyam said, kissing Ao'nung's cheek. "I love you beyond anything, Neteyam Arden Sully.." Ao'nung said, bringing Neteyam back into a kiss. Neteyam laughed as he rolled his eyes as this will never end. "I love you from the stars and back, Ao'nung Lani Ka'uhane.." Neteyam surely said, bringing Ao'nung's fingertips to his lips as he gently kissed them.

"And I love you so much that even Eywa would be surprised.." Ao'nung said, chuckling to himself. Neteyam laughed as he let go and wrapped his arms back around Ao'nung's neck. "I love you so, so much that I'm still surprised to this day to have you as my boyfriend..I was willing to take a risk to love you.." Neteyam said, slightly tilting his head as he had a smug smile on his face. "I'm not surprised in the slightest.." Ao'nung chuckled out.

They sat there for a moment as they just happily smiled at each other. "You're so beautiful Ao'nung..tough boy or not, you're really pretty.." Neteyam complimented, resting a palm on Ao'nung's cheek. Ao'nung's cheeks tinted red as he shrugged it off. "I'm not pretty.." Ao'nung lightly scoffed out, rolling his eyes. "Oh please, you're one of the most beautiful, talented, good looking guys in this college, so shut up and take the compliment, nung." Neteyam said, grinning.

Ao'nung laughed to himself as he shook his head. "I can't take it because you're way more pretty, smart, good looking and talented than me, Teyam.." Ao'nung responsed, squeezing Neteyam's side. Neteyam laughed out as he squirmed in Ao'nung's lap. "Someday you will take my compliments and accept that you're a very pretty beautiful guy, Ao'nung." Neteyam said, holding Ao'nung's chin as he stared down into Aonung's beautiful, crystal blue eyes. "Yea, yea..you always say that." Ao'nung said.

"Because it's true." Neteyam said, leaning down as their noses touched. "Whatever you say, toku kingi.." Ao'nung said, raising a brow. "Say it, Ao'nung." Neteyam said. "Say what exactly, Neteyam?" Ao'nung asked out, now raising both brows. "Say that you're a beautiful, strong, good looking guy that belongs to Neteyam sully.." Neteyam said, as he brought their heads together as he narrowed his eyes at Ao'nung.

After a moment passed and Ao'nung not looking at Neteyam, Ao'nung finally sighed out as he rolled his eyes at his stubborn boyfriend. Ao'nung looked back into Neteyam's eyes; which never seemed to leave his face at all, having Ao'nung's cheeks flush red in embarrassment. "You really gonna make me say that Neteyam?" Ao'nung asked, frowning as he tilted his head. "I'm deadass Ao'nung. Say it." Neteyam said, raising both brows in determination.

Exhaling out, Ao'nung let out a defeated groan as he brought his hands to his face; dragging them down in exasperation. "You can do it!" Neteyam tried to encourage. "Ugh! Fine! I deserve a kiss after this!" Ao'nung said, as he removed his hands as he stared up at Neteyam. Sighing out, he said, "I'm such a beautiful, strong, good looking guy, who believes to be belonging to Neteyam Sully." Ao'nung finally said, staring at Neteyam with a blank expression and a forced smile.

Neteyam laughed loudly as he looked at Ao'nung with widen eyes. "You said it! I can't believe you said it!" Neteyam said, continuing to laugh. Ao'nung huffed out, as his cheeks flushed red even more as he looked away. "Shut up.." Ao'nung mumbled out, feeling even more embarrassed. "Aww Ao'nung! You're so cute!" Neteyam chuckled out, bringing back Ao'nung's face to face him as he leaned down and kissed Ao'nung's lips.

When they pulled away, Neteyam got off Ao'nung's lap as he picked up his bag, opening it as he took out his laptop. Putting it down to the ground, he went back to the couch and sat next to Ao'nung as he opened his laptop; typing in his password before going onto Netflix. "Let's watch something." Neteyam suggested, looking over at Ao'nung. "Fine." Ao'nung said, scooting closer, laying his head on Neteyam's shoulder.

"Wanna finish the Pandora Documentary?" Neteyam asked, raising a brow in question. "Sure. But was the only reason we started watching it was because it has your family in it?" Ao'nung asked. "Particularly, your dad, mom, aunts, uncles, grandparents, and godmother in it?" Ao'nung asked again, playfully rolling his eyes. Neteyam laughed as he shook his head at the question. "Maybe..maybe not?" Neteyam teasingly said back, smiling to himself. Ao'nung sighed as he rolled his eyes. "Oh my Eywa.." Ao'nung whispered to himself as the documentary started and Neteyam put his head on Ao'nung's as they watched the documentary together.