Uniform/feminization (Lo'ak x Ao'nung)

When it comes down to Lo'ak's and Aonung's relationship, it chaotic..they still get on each others nerves, but now it's in a more loving way. But when it comes to bed...that's a whole different part of them

This is also an eventual smut one shot!
This also includes: violence and assault
This is also a...very long chapter!
————-——————-————-—————————
Third pov:
It was the afternoon and it was almost lunch. Kiri, Lo'ak, Tsireya, Neteyam, Rotxo, and Aonung all met up as usual at the rocks near the shore line. There was talking and laughing amongst the group.

"Hey..let's play a game!" Tsireya suggested. The group shrugged. "Sure. What game do you want to play?" Rotxo asked. "We can play either never have I ever or truth or dare!" Tsireya thought and smiled at the group.

"Those are childish!" Aonung said crossing his arms. "Cmon bro...play with us" neteyam put a hand on aonung's shoulder, shaking it slightly with a smile, hoping to convince the stubborn sibling. Aonung huffed annoyed and reluctantly agreed. "Fine, what are we playing?" Aonung looked towards his sister as Neteyam pulled away.

"We'll play truth or dare!" Tsireya smiled looking to the group. "So who wants to go first?" Tsireya asked. "I'll go first" Kiri said. "Ok! Kiri, truth or dare?" Tsireya asked. "Truth" Kiri responded. "Do you have a favorite sibling?" The group looked at Kiri. "Yea I do" Kiri laughed as she saw Neteyam's and Lo'ak's ears perked up at this. It was Tuk not them.

"Ok Kiri, ask someone else" . Kiri nodded and eyed the group. "Neteyam...truth or dare?" Neteyam's expression rose and said, "dare". Kiri thought for a moment. "Ok...I dare you to tell dad that his lectures are annoying" Kiri smiled evilly at Neteyam as Neteyam looked shocked. "You must want me to be skinned alive kiri" neteyam shook his head as he got up and walked to the Sully's Marui. "I can't believe he's actually doing it...he's never done that" rotxo said, a bit weary for his friend.

Meanwhile, Kiri and Lo'ak were snickering over the fact their respectable big brother is doing that. "Ok while he's gone, I'll ask someone else" Kiri said, smirking at Lo'ak. Lo'ak noticed this and looked away cause he knew Kiri was planning something.

"Lo'ak! Truth or dare?" Kiri asked eyeing Lo'ak. "Dare!" Lo'ak mimicked Kiri's expression, accepting the challenge. "I dare you to dress up Aonung in women clothing". And as Kiri finished her sentence, Aonung's eyes widened. "What?! No! Don't you dare Lo'ak!" Aonung said turning his head to glare at Lo'ak. "Sorry Nung..a dare is a dare.." Lo'ak said looking at him. "No!" Aonung got up and speed walked away from the group to avoid Lo'ak's dare. Lo'ak laughed at Aonung trying to get away and got up to go after him.

Lo'ak was able to catch Aonung and turn him around. "Nung..cmon..you'll look good in it" Aonung didn't look Lo'ak in the eyes. "That's embarrassing for me Lo'ak..." Aonung murmured but Lo'ak heard it. "Oh please, let's go". Without wanting to hear any protest from the boy, Lo'ak dragged his boyfriend to his family Marui. When they got there, they went to kiri's room because she had the best style. "I can't believe I'm even doing this.." Aonung said, pouting a little, a bit of discomfort on him. "Shush nung..you'll look outstanding..you'll be such a pretty girl" Lo'ak snickered, teasing Aonung. Aonung in embarrassment, lowered his head and blushed. "Shut up.." he said looking down, huffing at Lo'ak.

After a couple more minutes passed, Lo'ak found a weaved top clothing for Aonung. Lo'ak looked up and held it up so Aonung could see it as well. Lo'ak looked down for a moment, "Oh also I found a somewhat matching loincloth, so here" Lo'ak said while holding a cloth at aonung.
Reference: