Trend (Lo'ak x Ao'nung version)

Doing Lo'ak and Ao'nung now—🌝(Also I forgot to publish this version, so my apologies)

(Also I forgot to publish this version, so my apologies)

Right now, Ao'nung and Lo'ak were spending time together inside Ao'nung's bedroom. They were just relaxing on each other as they were scrolling away on their phones. As Lo'ak was watching some basketball games on his phone from the recent streams, Ao'nung was scrolling on Tiktok; an app which his sister begged for him to get. He always said no before because the dances that he was shown were never a good comparison to the real dances he does; but nonetheless, he gave in and downloaded it.

Now, he was aimlessly scrolling as he noticed a new trend go around. A trend in which couples were lip syncing along with these audio lines from 'Streets'. Ao'nung pursed his lips as he glanced up at Lo'ak and back at the audio that was playing. 'Fuck it' Ao'nung decided as he sat up and removed himself from his boyfriends embrace.

Lo'ak furrowed his eyebrows as he looked over to Ao'nung. "Nung? You ok?" Lo'ak asked, raising a brow. Ao'nung looked hesiatant, but he could see that Ao'nung wanted something, so he sat up as well as he waited. After a while, Ao'nung sighed out. "Lo'ak..can we um.." Ao'nung hesitated, looking away for a bit before facing Lo'ak again. "Hm?" Lo'ak hummed out, as he raised his eyebrow in interest. "Can we um..do a trend? It's stupid..but I just wanna try it.." Ao'nung said, nervously chuckling out.

Lo'ak took a couple of seconds before he nodded with a smile. "Sure. What do you want to do?" Ao'nung seemed to relax as he crawled over to his boyfriend and showed the video he wanted to do as well. After the 30 second video played, Lo'ak hummed as he looked up at Ao'nung. "Do you want me to sit on a chair as well?" Lo'ak asked, slightly raising a brow. "Yea." Ao'nung responded as he got off the bed.

Lo'ak followed and he walked over to their desk chair, pulling it out from underneath and sitting. Ao'nung looked down to his phone as he swiped up from tiktok and went to the camera, taking a quick picture of his boyfriend; who sat flawlessly beautiful on a chair. He swiped out and went back to tiktok, going to the audio page, pressing on the record button.

He flipped the camera and looked up from his phone as he walked to the desk and stood his phone on a couple of books. He backed up as he looked to see if the frame was perfect. He walked back to his phone, nudging it to the side a little bit, smiling in satisfaction as he could see both himself and Lo'ak, who was sitting in the back.

Ao'nung turned around and undid his bun; as all of his hair cascaded down. He walked up to his boyfriend and pushed the chair a bit up. He went back to his phone and went to the timer, setting it to 10 seconds. As the timer counted down, he straddled Lo'ak's lap. He wrapped an arm around Lo'ak's neck before he turned his head; just in time as the time went from 3, 2, 1..

The audio played, and Ao'nung faced Lo'ak, moved back, lip syncing, "yuh, damn papa, you a rare breed, no comparing and it's motherfuckin' scary.." as he cupped Lo'ak's face, turning to the camera, smirking, continuing, "tryna keep him 'cause I found him, let a hoe know I ain't motherfuckin' sharing.." he turned back to Lo'ak, "I could take you to the parents, then to Paris, plan a motherfuckin' wedding.." Ao'nung lip synched, raising his brows.

Continuing, Ao'nung smirked down at Lo'ak as he saw Lo'ak stare up at him with puppy love. He moved back again as he continued, lifting his left hand and pointing to his ring finger, "you the type I wanna marry and keep you merry. I'll put the ring on when you ready.." he wrapped both arms around Lo'ak's neck, moving in closer, continuing, "we play our fantasies out in real life ways and no final fantasy, can we end these games though?.." he lip synced, fake pouting.

He moved to laying his head on top of Lo'ak's momentarily. "You give me the energy, make me feel lightweight. Like the birds of a feather, baby.." Ao'nung picked up his head as he went back to facing Lo'ak and also reaching down and intertwining their hands, holding it up, "we real life made for each other.." he said, smiling before facing the camera, "And it's hard to keep my cool, when other bitches tryna get with my dude.." he finished lip syncing, glaring.

The recording finished, and Ao'nung reached out and grabbed his phone. He looked back to Lo'ak, smiling as he caught Lo'ak looking him up and down. He chuckled as he watched over the video, catching the small detail of how Lo'ak hugged his waist and only stared up at him; making Ao'nung smirk even more to himself.

"Nung.." Lo'ak called out. "Yes sweetheart?" Ao'nung replied, drawing his attention to Lo'ak; placing his phone down. Ao'nung awed as instead of saying anything, Lo'ak hugged his waist tighter and buried his face in Ao'nung's chest. "Aww Lo, you're adorable." Ao'nung said, cradling his head, running his fingers through Lo'ak's braids.

After a little while, Ao'nung still had an arm embraced around Lo'ak's head, as with the other, he looked over the video once more, before pressing 'next' and captioned it, "y'all bitches don't play, cause my man is my man 😚". And after, posted it.

He sighed as he turned and placed his phone on the desk. He turned back around and cupped Lo'ak's face again as he softly smiled at the beauty of his boyfriend, knowing he'll never get old looking at Lo'ak. "You're so handsome.." Ao'nung said, before he leaned down and kissed Lo'ak on the lips.

He pulled away as he embraced Lo'ak again as he felt a surge of happiness as he felt prideful knowing Lo'ak is only his and he has this beautiful person all to himself. He sighed out as he felt Lo'ak lay soft kisses on his throat and chest. "I love you so much Lo.." Ao'nung happily said, lifting Lo'ak's head up. "And I love you so much more, nung." Lo'ak said back, biting his lip as he stared with softness. "I know, sweetheart. You could never love someone else more than you do for me." Ao'nung cheekily said, caressing Lo'ak's cheek.

Ao'nung leaned down as he laid a kiss on Lo'ak's cheek, laying a kiss to his nose, kissing his forehead, and then kissed Lo'ak's lips. "I can't get enough of you, nung." Lo'ak said, looking into Aonung's eyes. "I know baby.." Ao'nung chuckled out, before he hugged Lo'ak.