Movie night (Rotxo x Ao'nung)

Rotxo and Ao'nung were best friends from the start of early childhood and they were inseparable

Rotxo and Ao'nung were best friends from the start of early childhood and they were inseparable. They were literally attached to the hip and was never seen without the other. They went to the same schools growing up, so it was very evident to the ones around them that showed the most strongest and unbreakable bond these two best friends had. They were very close and so were their families..so they had no worries to keep secret around their families.

But..sometimes even long term friendships grow into something more. And that was the case for Rotxo Samuelu and Ao'nung Ka'uhane. They've been growing feelings for each other and there was always a certain tension between the two as they wouldn't move from the others touches, they would stare at each other, they would cuddle, they shared their first kiss together, they were very close; even holding hands.

So, being the only ones to know the other well, one day, they decided to talk about what they were and it came to mind that they both wanted each other romantically and always wanted to be more than friends..but was both equally nervous and scared to confront their feelings for each other. After settling their feelings for each other, they both felt equally relieved when they asked each other out and started dating.

That's where it takes you to now. Both being 16 and being a newly 17 year old, they've been dating for a good 1 1/2 years now..and it's been the bestest thing that could happen for the both of them. They were so immensely happy with each other and so in love, they would get teased by their friends and Tsireya for being so sickly sweet and lovey dovey towards each other.

During one evening, Rotxo and Ao'nung were in Rotxo's grandma's house, and they were up in Rotxo's room to watch a movie. Ao'nung was cuddled up on Rotxo's chest as Rotxo held Ao'nung close by his waist as he would occasionally caress where his hand laid with his thumb. Ao'nung had the remote in his hand and he was searching for some action-crime movies to watch as those were both their favorite genre to watch.

After a while, he decided to put on 'The Ritual Killer' and placed the remote on Rotxo's side before embracing Rotxo's ribs and hugging them close as he laid comfortably on his boyfriends chest. The movie was 15 minutes in, and both of them were highly interested at what happened so far. Couple minutes passed, and Rotxo moved his hand from Ao'nung's waist up to Ao'nung's hair. Ao'nung's hair was out for tonight and he actually likes it when rotxo runs his fingers through his hair.

So when those familiar fingers started to caress through Ao'nung's hair, Ao'nung sighed out as he closed his eyes. Rotxo's fingers massaged the right spots in Ao'nung's scalp and Ao'nung leaned into the touch. "Can I do your hair nung?" Rotxo asked from above. Ao'nung looked up for a spilt second before untangling himself from the embrace and sitting on his back legs.

Rotxo sat up and Ao'nung crawled back and seated himself in between Rotxo's legs. Ao'nung faced the tv screen as the movie continued playing as he felt Rotxo run his fingers through his silky, thick curls. Ao'nung hummed to himself as he attentively watched the movie. Rotxo continued to run his fingers through the little tangles in Ao'nung's hair until they all were out.