16

TWs: Implied/mention of stealing, scolding, feeling pressured/nervous

"C'mon, Pau, what's the 'something I might like'?" Tord bombarded the taller as soon as he entered the flat.

"Hold on, kid, let me get set- are you wearing eyeliner?" Pau squinted.

Tord looked around, "I have no idea what you're talking about."

Pau was quiet for a moment, then shrugged, "Okay, anyway... when does Pat get off work?"

The Norsk looked at the clock, "In an hour or so."

"Great, we're doing things without Pat's permission," Pau smirked, "Take off your bandages."

Tord was confused but did as he was told, "Now what?"

The ruffled brunette took something out of his pocket, "Try this on."

Again, the shorter was confused until he realized it was an eyepatch. He gave a small gasp of excitement as he grabbed it and pulled it over his head, "Et øyelapp! How'd you get it?"

"They had one as a prize at the arcade, so I just... took it," Pau commented.

"Wow, stealing on the first day, Pau? Very naughty." Tord jested.

"That word feels wrong coming out of your mouth." Pau acknowledged.

Tord just blinked innocently as he decided to go to his room and continue working.

'I need to finish this memory gun.' He thought as he sat down. He had gotten a new circuit board and had all the key components of it. He just needed the material for the gun part, 'I have the grip and the trigger covered. I just need materials for the barrel and muzzle. I wonder if they have those things at the shopping centre...'

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"Tord..." Pat raised his eyebrow, "Where are your bandages?"

The ex-leader was watching tv when Pat walked in. Tord avoided his eye contact, "It made me itchy...?"

"Then why are you wearing an eyepatch?" Pat queried, "And where did you get an eyepatch?"

"Uh..." Tord looked around, and noticing Pau pass by made him blurt out, "Pau made me!"

Pau froze in his tracks, slowly peeking his head into the living area.

"Pau, get your ass in here!"

Yeah, he should've known this was coming. The taller sighed as he joined the others, sitting next to Tord.

Pat sighed as he got a first aid kit from behind the couch. Tord and Pau glanced at each other, thinking the only first aid kit had been in the bathroom.

"What did I tell you to do if something sounded risky?" Pat asked.

"Ask you first." Pau and Tord droned.

"And what did you do?" He asked as he started to wrap up Tord's eye again.

"Not ask you first."

Pat nodded, "Exactly. How bad is your irritation again, Tord?"

"Six out of ten..." Tord muttered.

"Mhm, and until it's a one, you're still gonna need the bandages."

The ex-leader pouted, not liking the treatment.

After they were scolded some more, Tord decided to scroll through old text messages when he saw a contact that caught his eye.