26

TWs: Mentions of killing/stabbing, jealousy, worrying, a threat, not understanding feelings, failing to remember something, crying, and a panic attack.

"Come on, Tom! Please!?" Matt pouted as he looked at the shorter with a puppy dog stare.

"Why can't you go by yourself?" Tom grumbled, crossing his arms. It was too early to be harassed by the cute idiot standing in his doorway.

"Because I need company." He whined as he hopped in place.

"And you decided to come to me instead of Edd or Tord?" Tom quirked an eyebrow.

"Oh, Tord said he needed more parts to upgrade something, and Edd went grocery shopping." Matt looked at Tom, waiting for an answer, "So?"

Tom hesitated. He didn't want to go, but if he was the only one left by default, he guessed he had to go, "Fine."

"Yay!" The ginger grinned, "Let's go!"

Tom barely had time to close his door before Matt grabbed him by the wrist and towards the elevator. It was a good thing he had darker skin, or else the ginger might've seen him blush.

He didn't even know where they were going.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"Matt, where are we going?" Tom asked as soon as they entered the shopping area.

"Oh, I forgot to say- we're going to my favorite shop." He said as if the bassist was supposed to already know what it was.

"Which is...?"

"It's an antique shop." The ginger smiled, eyeing a shop across the way that had feminine outfits in the display window, "Ooh, those are quite pretty..."

Despite whispering the last sentence, Tom heard it, silently agreeing that the outfits looked nice but were too bright for someone like him.

"What's at an antique shop that you wanted so badly?" Tom questioned.

"A mirror."

Tom huffed, "Of course."

"It isn't just an ordinary mirror, Tom!" Matt frowned, "Only two of these mirrors exist in the entire world, and they are said to be enchanted. This mirror was imported last night, and if I don't get my hands on it, I will start killing."

The bassist rolled his void eyes, "Don't make me grab the emergency garlic and stake."

Matt recoiled and scrunched his nose at that, "Ugh, garlic... and as long as you don't stab me in the heart with the stake, I'll be fine."

They arrived at the antique shop momentarily, Matt walking straight up to the clerk with Tom in tow.

"Excuse me, but I was wondering if you recently got any mirrors that have been, but not for certain, may be- enchanted, hexed, jinxed, or charmed; in any way, shape, or form?" Matt grinned.

"Uh, if you mean that one over there, then yeah." The clerk said, pointing to the mirror in the corner of the store.

The ginger thanked him as he skipped over, seeing his reflection in the mirror.

Matt gasped, "It's true, this mirror is enchanted...! Time to start measuring."

He pulled out a measuring tape from his pocket and started to measure.

Tom smiled fondly as he watched the taller measure the sides of the mirror. Thinking to himself, 'Wow... how did he ever find himself attracted to this guy of all people?'.