31

TWs: Kidnapping, needles/medical/surgical tools, blood (dried), insinuated killing, manipulation, gaslighting, betrayal (you guys gonna hate me), and freaking out/hyperventilating. Stay safe :)

Electrical lights buzzed above Tord, shining down on him. The light made him grunt, moving around in his unconscious state before squinting his eyes open.

The first thing he noticed was his arm and eyepatch were missing. He could've sworn he had them on before he...

Tord stopped in thought, 'Before I...? What did I do?'

He heaved himself in a sitting position, looking around the room he was in. The walls were white, looking to be made of some sort of smooth metal. The floor was made up of the same material. A dried dark red substance was next to what looked like an operating table.

Instead of freaking out, Tord wondered whose blood it was.

Slowly standing up, he saw another body a foot away and recognized it immediately.

"Tom?" Tord whispered, walking over to check on him. He kneeled and saw that he was knocked out, just like the Norsk was before. Tord gently shook him, "Come on, Jehovah, wake up."

Tom grumbled, opening his eyes before quickly closing them, "Agh, too bright..."

Tom did drink too much the night before, Tord remembered.

'But what happened after I took him home?' Tord questioned himself. It was all a blur to him.

"Where are we?" Tom rasped, covering his void eyes as he squinted at the other.

"I don't know," Tord responded, glancing around again. A faucet with cabinets was over by a wall, making the Norsk investigate it.

Vials were scattered around, with dried substances in some of them. A tray of items stuck out the most to him, containing a needle, a scalpel, forceps, retractors, a clamp, a needle holder, sutures, and surgical scissors.

Tord was able to connect the dots after seeing the items.

"I think we're in a surgical room." Tord turned to Tom, who was sitting up, staring wide-eyed at the room, "Jehovah?"

Tom just looked around the room as if he'd seen a ghost, "This place looks familiar."

"Wha-?"

Tord was cut off by one of the walls shifting in front of them. It descended to the floor, making room for someone standing behind bullet-proof glass.

"Father?" The ex-leader seethed.

"Welcome home, son." He spoke with scorn.

Wait, home?

'I'm back in Norway?' Tord's eyes widened as he looked at his father, "What are we doing here?"

Lynnedslag sighed as he looked at his son with feigned pity, "After all these years and you continue to disobey and disappoint me."

'Is he planning to manipulate me?' The Norsk furrowed his eyebrows.

"What happened to taking over the world, Tord?" He asked, "You were all for it when you were a teenager."

He heard Tom whisper a 'what' from behind him, making Tord huff.

"Your plan involved killing innocent people- that therapist had no involvement!" He yelled.

"He did! He was face-to-face with the Black Army's leader, and without his info, we would be lost to the Black Army's reign." The General spat back.

"The Red Army is already lost under your reign!" Tord took a step forward, "The soldiers that I do have are loyal to me, unlike yours, who you've most likely manipulated and gaslit to get your way."