Chapter 2.) Change is good...right?

Fast foward 3 months later, my birthday is in 2 days i can't believe i'm turning 14! i'm starting to notice my boobs are growing pretty big at this age too. Once i got my period my whole body started to change and i loved it. You wanna hear sometime crazy? My mother never gave me the "period" or "sex" talk. So i didn't even know what a period was until i was 12. But let's get back on track...the attention i was getting from the boys at my school had me on cloud 9.

Leaving 8th grade and starting Highschool is scary as hell. i'm living down Frankford at this point with my parents and my little brother. He didn't like the move because of his friends but he got over it quickly. But me? Shittt nobody liked me and i never knew why? i really didn't give a rat's ass either. In my eyes i was "that girl". My natural hair at that time was long as hell with honey blonde highlights and a nice flat tummy and fat ass. My boobs always been my show stoppers though. Still until this day. At this time is when i met my Highschool bestfriend, Deborah. That was my bitch and i use to be in LOVE with her cousin quintin, his fine chocolate tall ass. He's actually the reason why i love darkskin men so much.

Quintin took my virginity when i was 14 and he was 17 and i remember that shit like it was yesterday. i skipped last period, just to leave school and go see him down logan which was where he was from. I was in love with his toxic ass too. My first day of Highschool was okay.

The seniors was on my body. I loved the attention, and since i was a freshmen that made it even more better. I had me a little boo too, yeah i was a little player i definitely had niggas on rotation, taking care of me it was older men too. As they fucking should! Bitch i look good. Take care of me. And that was when a innocent, shy, sweet shit went out the window..i was just warming up.