Chapter 10.) I'm Grown

Fast forward 3 years later. It's 2013 and i just graduated from High school. I'm 18. Bitch im grown now!

Me and Deborah lost touch over the years, and me and quintin broke up once i found out his ass had a baby on the way. Like are you serious? And he had the nerve to tell me that it "should've" been me. Be fucking foreal.

I was working at my 1st job. it was called "Barefeet" it was kinda like a fashion nova. They sold shoes and clothes there. It was under the table so shit, that sounds like a good job to me.

"Damn, i wonder if i get can Giselle to cover for me tomorrow, i can't miss this audition." Even though i was getting paid good money at my job, it wasn't enough. I needed more.

I texted giselle and started my 7 hour shift.

"Kayla, someone is here to see you." said one of my managers, Jessy.

"Who??" "Girl i don't know. some tall darskin guy, what you want me to tell him?" Wait what???

I got up from out my seat, and peaked out the break room door. It was this guy that i was talking to. His name was Mitch and he bought me flowers to my job. Roses to exact. My favorite.

"Awww thank you babe these are beautiful!"

"And so are you..." I blushed while holding my flowers and cheesing like alil school girl.

"You get off at 9 right? I'll be right out front ard boo?"

"Okay see you then". My phone vibrates, it's Giselle and she said she can cover for me tomorrow, yes!!! Now i just need to find a outfit. I said to myself.

I ended up finding some shoes to dance in at my job. At this time i was living with my grandma in uptown. So my job was about 10-15mins away from home.

After work i hurry and rushed home. I always been into lingerie since i was like 13, i use to steal my older sister thongs and wear them to school and make them personally show for the boys to see, it use to drive them insane and i loved the attention.

"Hmm this would be cute. I picked up a black lace see through dress that had hearts all over it. I had got it from my job for like $10. It was cheap but appropriate for the occasion. I tried it on with my stripper heels and bitch i looked GOOD. At this time my breast was about a DDD now, my waist was tiny. About 24 inches and my ass was sitting perfect, not too big but not too small either. Just right..well for me atlease.

"Yeah ima kill this shit." I said while twerking in the mirror, listening to music.

"Kay you home??" yelled my grandma up the steps. "yeah i'm home! what's wrong?"

"Oh nothing just checking, i'm about to go to bible study, do you wanna come with me?"

"Nah mama i got alot of stuff to do tonight, maybe next time okay?" "Alright, i'll see you later come lock the door behide me".

As soon as my grandma left i took all of my clothes off and started playing with myself on the couch. Why? I have no idea. Blame the horny devil that be sitting on my left shoulder.

In the middle of my orgasm mitch texted me.

"Just left out, on my way".

"Okay i'll leave the door unlocked for you".