Chapter 8.) Just Chill

After me and Quintin got finished fucking in his backseat it was damn near 7pm. I was so scared to look at my phone, i just knew my mom was blowing me up. "Ard bae, what you about to do?"

"I'm bouta go in and finish my homework, where you bouta go?" I said while playing with his ears. His skin was so clear and nice. Why god be giving god the best facial features?

Anyways, i got out the car fixed my hair, and walked back into the house. My mom didn't call me so she must still be sleep i was thinking. Or so i thought?

I turned the knob with my key, and to my surprise my mom wasn't even home. All that rushing and shit for nothing. "Let me call her" i said as i'm scrolling to find her number. I looked out the window and her car was gone. "Hmm that's weird. anyways let me just text her".

I ran up the steps, turn the shower on and played some pretty ricky. At that time i was in LOVE with pleasure p you couldn't tell me that wasn't my man. I just love chocolate men. My mom texted me back, finally. She was at my grandma house with my aunt and them. It was a friday, and the night was young. I went downstairs and logged into my facebook at the time i had to sneak and make one, my older sister made it for me and that's how i been talking to guys.

My phone started ringing, it was Deborah.
"Girl you good? what you doing?"

"Yeah girl, i'm good. your cousin just left a half hour ago."

"Forreal? girl i gotta tell you what happened with me and dontae, i think we done for good."

"Damn. what happened, you wanna talk about it?"

"Nah. fuck that nigga. anyways ima call you back i gotta finish this essay".

"Ard boo ttyl"

"Bye".