Chapter 4.) SHOWTIME

"Girl I'm about to walk in right now! where you at?? You want me to wait for you??" yelled my best friend Deborah on the other line, at this time it is 7:45am and my adrenaline is starting to rush.

I check the time on my phone, walked into the line to get my bag and shit checked, swiped my school ID, and it was showtime baby.

Someone gave me the drop on where she was, because when i walked into that building, all eyes was on me, bitch i felt like Tupac. "Damn, good morning tha fuck!" i shouted while sucking my teeth and rolling my eyes. Now one thing about 14 year old me, that girl was a DRAMA QUEEN! i mean I'm still am, but it was bad when i was a teenager. "Yo....shorty on the 3rd floor...her 2nd period class is about in end in like 20 minutes".

"How you know this.. who are you?" I said, "I got 2 classes with her and I heard about what she did to you yesterday, that was fucked up, but yeah that's her drop". "Good looking out".

"Fasho"....

Now that i'm getting closed to her i'm getting mad all over again. Who tha fuck did this bitch think she is?!?! It's cool.. watch this...

****DANNNNGGGGGGG**** there goes the bell

I lean against the wall hiding behind the door waiting until to see which door she came out of, all of a sudden i see her ugly, fat ass walking out the classroom, completely not paying attention to her surroundings. What a dumb ass bitch i thought. I started to pace and walk behide her closely before a crowd formed from the bell just ringing. I tapped her on the shoulder, she turned around smiling from looking up from up her phone then BOOM!!! Hot chocolate all over that bitch face!

I ran out the school as she literally screamed to the top of her lungs from the burning, i was literally laughing as i was running out the back door where everyone use to cut at.

I called my mom, told her what happened and then went home and called one of my niggas over for some dick.