Chapter 18.) Birthday girl

It's my birthday!!! 🥳 i'm going to ATLANTA!

Me and my older cousin, and some of her friends all went last minute. Well i was last minute, they were already going and got invited. Why not turn it into a birthday trip?

I went to the mall to buy some new shit. I don't know why, but when i'm taking a trip somewhere i want all new everything! I went to neimans and ended up copping some bottega heels, and some Chanel sneakers for the airport. After i left, i got a table for 1 at one of my favorite restaurants, then went home to go pack.

My flight was at 10am.

This was my first time going to Atlanta, i was excited!

The next morning i met up with everyone at the airport and we was off to ATL for 4 days. We went on halloween weekend and the city was having tons of parties, and slog of celebrities in town as well.

I ended up up getting my own room. A suite to be exact, when i go out of town i ALWAYS get the best rooms i don't even play like that. I loved anything boujie and luxurious.

There was a party that night that  EVERYONE was going to. I ended up bringing this cute white dress i ordered from fashion nova, some white red bottoms, & a white balenciaga purse. I looked good as hell. We all did. My cousin did hair and was making BANK. She owned her own hair salon & boutique in philly and all of her friends we're all entrepreneurs.

My type of bitches. Period.

Since we ended up going last minute there was so nomore sections left. Go figure

We got to the club around 12:45-1:00am, it was PACKED. There was so many people and there was nowhere for us to sit. I was pissed, these bottega heels hurt so bad. I need somewhere to sit i couldn't take it nomore!

I walked outside and there were couches under fitpits. I left out the biggest sigh of relief when i sat on that couch. I started rubbing my feet and scrolling on instagram. When i tell you everyone was in atlanta that weekend, i mean everyone.

I noticed one of celebrity crushes i been crushing on since like FOREVER was in Atlanta too. i also noticed he was at the club that I'm in right now!

My damn feet were hurting so bad I couldn't even considerate on anything else but a chair.

Hmm.. should i dm him? I mean.. i been dm'ing this man for years, what's the difference now???

"You know what, fuck it ima do it." I said under my breath.

"Hey babe i'm in atlanta, can we link up? i'm at the club you're hosting right now."

Send.

I was drunk and my confident was on 100,000,000.

I mean, he ain't gonna reply anyways.

I waited outside for a few more minutes well atlease until my feet stop hurting, and texted my cousin to see if she was good cause i was ready to go back to hotel. It's was cold as shit and my dumb ass ain't have no jacket on tryna be cute.

Right before i called my uber i heard popping sounds. I thought it was firecrackers and didn't pay it no mind until they got louder and then everyone started running out. I hurried up anc got my ass up out there!

I was blowing my cousin phone UP!
She was not answering and i was getting so worried. She finally called me back 20 mins later while i'm sitting on the curb with no shoes on looking stupid as hell.

Bruh.

"Kay where you at?" "Girl i'm ok the corner, across the street from the car dealership".

"Okay here we come! Stay right there!"

3 minutes later a white Mercedes truck pull up, and my cousin pop her head out the window

"Let's go bitch we going to the after party!"

A AFTERPARTY ?!!?? You know what...it's my birthday weekend, and i don't wanna be a party pooper.

"Where it's at?"

"Oh this guy that i'm cool with, it's his club. He owns 3 clubs out here i'm fucking that nigga tonight too with his fine ass." My cousin was 34 but acted 24. She got her body done too and was chocolate. She was gorgeous but she also liked women.

But she turned that shit on and off if need me, aka when she need some $$$$$ from niggas.

Smart girl.

I'm sitting in the backseat dozing off. I'm drunk and tired as hell. It was 5:00am when we left, and the sun was damn near up when we got back to the hotel.

My phone was dead. Both of them was, i was so tired that as soon as i got to my hotel room, i went to bed in my makeup and clothes and i NEVER do that. I was knocked the fuck out. I woke up about 6 hours later feeling refreshed as fuck.

I grabbed my phone and noticed some instagram notifications, but i Seen one from HIM.

OMFG HE WROTE ME BACK!!!

I was so scared to open the whole message, i just kept pacing back and forth. I called christina.

"WHAT ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"

"Bitch yes, look!!!"

I take a screenshot of the DM and send it to her.

"Ohhhh my goooodddddd it's really HIM!!"

"Bitch i know i don't know what to say back oh my god, i can't breathe."

Breathe Kayla. Breathe.

"What should i say?"

"Girl. Ugh i have to call you back, my next break is at 4 i'm gonna call you later?".

This bitch..

What should i say back? Ouuu i know... while i wait for a reply, i facetimed my cousin and told her everything she was so happy for me.

"Okay i'm about to get dressed, i'm gonna come to y'all room when i'm done."

"Cool."

I run my shower and turned my spotify playlist on my Bluetooth speaker, i get a notification 📣

It's from instagram...

Oh my god, he wrote me back!!!

He doubled liked my message too.

Is this real???