Chapter 17.) Cyber hoe

Once my OF account got approved, i could just smell the success i was about to have, this was about to be a easy come up for sure. I already had 300 subscribers the first day i announced it and made about $3000 doing nothing really but showing my ass and tits. So much better then being in the stripclub.

Once i seen the money that was coming in, i quit dancing for good. I was done with this shit.

I even put my homegirl chink on to it cause she was still in the stripclub dancing and complaining just like me. See one thing about me i make sure i put whoever i'm cool with, on to some money. Shit it's enough out here for all of us!

But also, scared money don't make no money.
Old saying.. but it's kinda true.

Christina was NOT fucking with it at first, but she eventually came around..she was a nurse so she thought anything other then being a nurse was just going to college, and working towards your degree so you can get a good job but fuck that shit.

College ain't for everyone and that's okay!!!

I had so much lingerie and sextoys at this point, i just needed a content partner to film with. I mean i had options but i was really picky on who i wanted to record with. I just ended up hitting up one of my tings, some nigga name Jay. he was cool his dick was good so he'll do.

"Wya you tryna film?". I texted him.

I had to find a outfit to webcam in that night, plus i had 2 facetime calls to do.

But i still rather do all this, in the comfort of my home then to be dancing on a nasty ass stranger with stank breath, and a small penis. No thank you!

"Yeah. you want me to now?" he replied back.

Good now i can record a new sextape for my subscribers.

I liked doing this shit, it was fun!

At this time it was the beginning of December and for new year's, and me and chink was getting a airbnb to celebrate. Christina gotta work. Im excited for that, i was never really a party girl. I hate clubs, lounges and bars.  I definitely didn't like going out in the city, it was too dangerous!

"Nah come at like 2 or 3, you gonna be up??"...

"Yeah that's cool." He replied back.

"Cool..see you then"...

I hope he knows i'm filming all of this on my phone. He ain't to be showing his dusty ass friends my shit, fuck outta here. His friends always be tryna talk to me.

One time he told me he was bragging to his friends about how good my pussy was, and 24 hours ago later all his friend requested to follow me on instagram.

Like who does that? Anyways, let me make some content before this nigga come over.