Chapter 21.) V.I.P

I'm in the bathroom getting ready for tonight. We just came back upstairs from having dinner downstairs at the bar, and pregaming.

We're gonna have so much fun tonight, i can feel it.

I ended up wearing a tight bodycon black dress, silver Tom ford heels, and a silver clutch from bottega. I did my makeup so pretty, i looked so good, i wanted to fuck myself.

Since we was gonna be around some celebrities, i was thinking on how i was gonna get my social anxiety under control.

Maybe drink some more liquor?? I don't know...

It's 12:30a.m. it's time for us to leave us out. Like right now. I facetimd my cousin.

"Ima meet y'all downstairs in the lobby."

"Okay, we're coming downstairs now."

Should i dm him???

"Hey, we're on our way to the club. Do you want us to wait until you pull up?"..

"Ouuuu y'all look good!!! Yassss 👏🏻

Let the night begin...

We pull up 25 minutes later and park in the back vip parking. If we didn't roll with ol boy, we would had ended up having to pay $300 for parking, and ain't nobody doing all that.

Why the fuck is Atlanta so expensive???

Anyways, while we wait in the car for the go, we just chatting.

"Y'all i'm nervous..." i said.

"Don't be, we'll be here with you."

He messages me back.

"Bouta pull up...."

"Okay we're in vip parking waiting."

"I'll have my driver to come over to get y'all".

"Bet."

15 minutes later we heard a knock the driver window that scared the fuck outta us. It was his driver.

"Ladies...ready?"

"We sure are. let's get this night started!"

We all walk in together, and the club was packed. The music was loud, and all eyes was on us. We all went into a vip section, and the bottles started coming as soon as we seated. It was about 12 bitches in the section, excluding me, and my 4 guests. I can't stand being in a section with a whole bunch of bitches.

Where the niggas at? damn.

As soon as i got up to twerk to of my favorite songs, he grabbed my waist and told me to Terri on his dick instead. And did!!!

His dick was so big and hard as fuck.

"Ima fuck the shit outta you tonight"...

"Oh yeah??"

Is this really fucking happening?!!

Some more rappers come into the sections and the bottles are coming out non stop. We were all drunk as hell.

It was 3:45am and the club closed at 4.

"I'm ready to go, i don't feel good." said one of my cousin friends, Britt.

To be honest, so was I. I hate clubs. I messaged him again while we was still sitting in the section.

Everyone was leaving.

"Go back to the hotel. i'm gonna send a driver to come get you."

Okay perfect.

"Okay y'all, let's go..."

When i got back to the room, i rushed to get ready i didn't know when he was sending the driver but i wanted to be prepared.

I was horny as fuck and ready.

It's 4:56 a.m.

My phone vibrates.

"Be ready in 10 mins..."

Oh i'm ready alright...