Chapter 25.) Farewell

Our lastnight in atlanta was fun. i didn't meet up with my boo again cause he had to handle his business but me and my lil detroit boo was texting since we left the hotel lobby. I really
vibed with him, he was cool.

Coming back to your city after coming from vacation be so depressing, why is that?

The whole flight back home i just kept thinking about dick, and how much i wanted some.

As soon as i got home, i took a nice hit shower, I put on a big T-shirt, a thong, and got my toy out. While i was masturbating i was texting the guy from detriot, sending him nudes.

I was horny as hell.

I also was very picky too. Just cause i'm a hornball don't mean i just fuck every nigga i have a conversation with. It took a lot to impress me.

"Wya?"
I texted to one of my niggas, that i know that's gonna pull up and fuck me real good.

I also needed some new onlyfans content.

While i was in the middle of playing with myself a blocked number called me. Now i usually don't answer blocked calls, but something told me to answer.

"Who the fuck is this??"

It was quiet.

"Helllloooo????!?!"

They hung up.

What the fuck???

"Crib. i wanna see you wyd"... he replied.

"Come over, come fuck me."...

At this time, i was single and really just enjoying my 20's. I been dealing with guys since i was in middle school, so it was nice to be free. No attachments, just fun.

"On my way..."

I love when dick is on the way. it's like getting a email saying your order just shipped. Well to me that's what it feel like.

I had guys that i really like fucking off camera, and guys that i'll used to film with for work.

This guy, i liked fucking him. his dick was in my top 5.

While i was waiting for bul to come over, i just couldn't help but to think of who that was, calling me from a blocked number??? Tbh it could've been the wrong number, but then again what if it was for me?