Chapter 6.) WGO?

"Kay what the fuck is going on? Your school had been blowing me up all damn day, what happened?!" yelled my mom as soon as she seen me, i just knew she was about to start yelling. My mom mouth is loud as shit. Definitely got that from her. "Mom you know what she did to me! I had to do what i had to do!" i said while getting up from my seat to head to the kitchen.

Quintin texted me. "I miss you boo". Damn.. not me cheating on my bf with khalil and he just hit me up out of nowhere, that's weird. I payed it no mind.

"So now what?! what if she press charges then what?!"

"Mom, i'm not going to jail or anything like that, trust me. She ain't gonna rat me out."

"Whatever. i'm about to take a damn nap i got a headache." said my mom. "Wait....can i go to deborah's? her mom is cooking dinner and invited me over? please???" i said looking up at my mom giving her my best sad, puppy face.

"Nah, not until i figure out what's going on with this school bullshit, not go ahead somewhere i'm tired".

I rolled my eyes, and stomped up the steps to my room. I looked out the window and was just watching people walk they dogs, until Quintin texted me. Again.

"You coming over debs? i'm gonna be there, i wanna see you" he said.

"Ugh! fuck that i'm going. i'll be back before she wakes, matter of fact...I'm just gonna tell him to come here instead".

I replied back "Come see me instead. we can fuck in the backseat. that's cool?"

"That's even better. ard i'll be there in a hour".

Perfect. my mom should still be sleep. she's a pretty heavy sleeper anyways. Plus we're gonna be parked right in front of my crib. Just in case.

I get dressed, did a light makeup beat, then waited for my boo to come. I haven't seen him in about 3 weeks at this point and i was missing him. When he took my virginity on my best friend brother's bed, i just knew he didn't give a fuck and i love spontaneous shit. Even at that young age. My mom eventually ended up falling asleep. Door shut and locked, and Quintin was about 20 minutes away. I couldn't wait to see my chocolate, tall, fine ass man. I couldn't wait to fuck.