Part 11.) Cum see me

You know you about to get some dick and you do that lil happy dance in the mirror and get cute?
Yeah that was me. Let me tell y'all how me and Mitch meet. And before i tell y'all please don't judge me, and i won't judge you cause it can get ugly before it gets beautiful. Got it? K.

So one night i was laying in bed playing with myself watching porn, and then i just randomly stop to get on tumblr. Now me? I'm an OG tumblr girl. Im talking about from like 2010. And at that time, my following base was pretty large so i pretty much use to see most of any type of content on my feed. But for some reason this nigga pop up, boom. then i found his twitter. boom. GOT HIM!

He was about 6'3, he played ball and was in college but always came to Philly to visit his family and friends. he was from south philly and a leo. now back then i really didn't know much about signs, so i didn't know how much compatible we we're since i'm a scorpio.

Anyways, i found his twitter, dm'd him, he replied and we been talking since. Now we weren't official we was just fucking around, but we definitely had love for each other.

My phone starts vibrating it's him calling.

"Yeah i'm bouta pull up, you said 1322 right?"

"Yes".

"Okay i'm bouta park in the front, that's cool?"

"Yes, come on boy".

He starts laughing. "Why you in a rush to get your ass busted?". I gasped. With my dramatic ass.

I went downstairs and watched him get out the car and watch him walk up the steps, with his fine ass.

I run to unlock the door.

"What's up ugly?"
"Hey long head"

I stand on my tippy toes to give him a hug 🫂
He grab my ass and my pussy started dripping wet. I was ready to fuck!

"You had a good day? you thirsty?"

"Yeah. water cool and my day was good. It's even better now that i see you."

Smooth ass...

"Oh is that right? come here"

He walks over to me, and at this point my pussy is throbbing. See one thing about me, it doesn't take much to get my pussy wet. I get wet just off a touch. So when he grabbed my neck and grab my leg up and started tonguing me down, my pussy was dripping!

I piratically ripped his clothes off.

We went to my grandma's basement and fucked in the laundry room. He picked my thick ass up and fucked me right on top of the washing machine.

Then we fucked in the bathroom, the couch, the floor, bitch everywhere.

"Fuccck daddy, im gonna cum on this dick!"

"Cum on this fucking dick!"

"FUCCCCK DADDY!!"

After we got ourselves together, we got dressed and went back upstairs. My grandma was still at bible study so me and him just chilled and talked on the couch.

"So when the next time you coming to Philly?

"I don't know baby, i'm definitely gonna let you know though. Ima miss you."

"Ima miss you too."

I got up and kissed him on the cheek.

Ard come on before my grandma walk in.

"Please. your grandma love me don't do that."
I know but come on.

He gave me the warmest hug ever. He smelled so good too. Just like a player. See he was fine as hell and i know he had hoes. But guess what ? So did i.

As soon as he left, i let out the biggest sigh. Now don't get wrong, his dick was good but it wasn't "amazing". But you know who dick was? His bestfriend, Darnell. How we started fucking? Im gonna be honest i don't even remember.

He was freaky as shit. Tall, he played ball too but he was a D boy. He also was the first nigga to eat my ass. I was hooked on him since.

Let me text his ass and see where he at...