Chapter 27.) Beefin'

While mont was fucking me from the back, i was eating chink pussy. Now us being besties, and doing the same thing as far as work, i seen her pussy plenty of times. It was fat and pretty.

"Damn this some good pussy."

He was fucking me so hard that eventually i stopped. When chink noticed that i was enjoying it, she left the room.

"Should we stop?" I said.

"Nah, she'll be good. Cmon"

"Nah we should stop, something is wrong."

I put my panties and a tshirt on and walked to chinks room. She was sitting on the bed, and she looked mad as hell.

"What's wrong? you good?"

"Yeah. I'm good."

"Why did you stop?"

"I don't know i'm just not feeling it."

I knew chink. And i knew she was upset. I felt bad. And that's why i didn't wanna do it in the first place.

"What you want me to tell mont?"

"Girl. I don't even care. I'm about to get to bed though i'm tired and i'm starting to feel sick."

I left the room, and went back into the room with mont.

"Yeah, i think it's time for you to leave."

"Why?"

"Just go. I don't think she was feeling it."

"Huh? okay yo."

Now he got a attitude. What the fuck???

I stood by the door, and watched him get dressed. I really wasn't understanding why chink was upset. She had a boyfriend.

While i was watching him get dressed, I'm not gonna lie i wanted to ride his big dick until the sun went back down, but i couldn't.

He left and it was dead silence in the house. Chink was sleep and i was up editing our video, we recorded the threesome scene so i could sell it on my onlyfans. I eventually fell asleep.

I woke up 4 hours later.

"Chink. chink...you hungry?" I yelled from my bed.

No answer.

"CHINK!"

No answer.

I get up and check her room and she was gone.
Everything was spotless. She packed everything and left. It was like she was never here.

I walked to the living room and it's so clean and well organized it looked like this when we first walked in this bitch. This is now how it looked last night though.

Where the fuck is chink?
Let me text her ass.

"Wya? you good?"

I called her and it went straight to voicemail.

That's weird.

Something told me to check instagram.

"Wait. did this bitch block me?!!" I yelled.

I checked twitter.

"Yo this bitch really blocked me."

I couldn't believe it.

I called her from a private number and she picked up on the 1st ring.

"Who is this??"

"It's me bitch. Where are you?? why did you leave???"

"Bitch. you know why i left. you a fake ass bitch. fuck you."

She hung up.

What the fuck?!!!?!! I know she's not mad about the threesome. I didn't think she was gonna get that upset. Damn.