Chapter 34.) New Chapter

Days went by, and i couldn't even eat.
I was getting no rest.

I just kept thinking about dj.
I didn't understand why he was murdered.

His mom wanted him cremated, because she just couldn't bare to put herself and his family through the heartache. It was a lot.

I was gaining weight from depress eating.
i wasn't showering, brushing my teeth, or even getting out the bed period. My heart was broken. It still is.

I never thought i was gonna be one of those girls who boyfriend passed.
I always seen it online, but i never in a million years thought it was gonna happened to me.

His death changed me.

I'm definitely not the same person anymore, but that's okay. that's what happened when you grieve.

Prayer was the only thing that i could do to keep me going. God really had his hands on me during my grieving journey.

There were times when i wanted to do the unthinkable and god said NOT ON MY WATCH MY CHILD!!!

I knew something was gonna happened to my boyfriend. I felt it. And i been feeling that way from the moment we met, up until he took his last breath.

God was preparing me.
He was getting me ready for this new chapter in my life. I still to this day don't know why it had to be me to go through this type of heartbreak, but god knows i'm strong.

Even though me and dj only been together for 6 in a half months, it was the best 6 months of my life. It didn't feel like short of time, but that's only because our souls meet each other in another lifetime. Soulmates are real. Soul ties are real.

I can't wait to see him again so we can pick up where we left off.

Dwan "Dj" Jenkins.

November 8th 1992 - June 7th 2021.

Forever in my heart. 🩷