Chapter 5.) Mental

So since i was molested when i was younger up until i was 13, let me tell you a little bit more about me, i recently learned that i'm hypersexual. I didn't even know that was a such thing, but it's very common and everyone goes through it. Even men. I love sex and i'll admit that i have a porn addiction and i masturbate 24/7.

I need to have sex ATLEASE 3-4 times a week.
I need it, it's like crack.
Is it my fault that i'm this way? HELL NO!
I'm also not ashamed. Anyways, me calling that boy over my parents house was very bold of me because i was so scared of my parents. They were strict as hell. So i learned how to be sneaky and i also learned how to lie really good at a young age.
Is that cute? Absolutely not. Am i'm working on it? Yes.

Now, let's get back on the story.
"Kayla..oh my god...this pussy is so tight and good baby damn" said Khalil.
Khalil was my oldhead. He was around 23-25, yes
i know what your thinking, "What the fuck is he doing what a 14 year old?!?!" But i lied to him about my age. I told him i was 18. I mean.. i did look it so it was very believable. BUT khalil didn't know this. It was my little secret because i just loved fucking him. His dick was huge too! I will never forget khalil because he was my second body. I'm gonna always have love for him.

"FUCK DADDY THIS DICK IS SO GOOD!
FUCKKK!!!!"

"Can i cum in you baby? you on birth control??"

"Fuck no nigga, what the fuck?!"

"Ahhhh i'm cumming fuuuuucccckkkkk!!!"

This nigga body dropped on my bed like he just got shot, overdramatic ass.

"Khalil get up, my mom gets off at 4:30 hurry up and get dressed!" i shouted as i'm in the showering listening to chris brown first album. It had just came out and i had that shit on repeat. Especially "popping" that was my favorite song on the album. "Ard bae i'm bouta leave out, ima lock the door for you!" "Okay! call me later!"

I stepped out the shower, brushed my teeth, put on my little night gown and waited until my mom got home so i can give her the tea on what happened at school because my principal been blowing the house phone up all damn day at this point.

I'm sitting at the dinner room table, eating some noodles, and chopped up hotdogs, scrolling on instagram and i heard my mom keys gingle and the doorknob turn and i just knew shit was about to get real.