Chapter 22.) Show Off

As soon as i went downstairs of the hotel, i Seen the same big black truck, i knew it was my ride.

I walked outside and the driver was opening the door for me.

"Thank you."

"No problem."

His hotel was about 10 minutes away from me so i didn't had long to get my butterflies out, then I remembered i brung a edible to losen me up a bit.

I don't know about y'all, but i get super freaky when i'm horny and high..

I facetime christina.

"Girl, i'm on my way to his hotel right now.."

"Bitchhh oh my god, are you nervous?!!"

"Iam, but i just ate a edible."
"Bitch you and these edibles."....we both laughed.

I write him on insta.

"I'm on my way."

I'm 4 minutes away at this point. i hope this shit kick in fast.

"Ard girl, I'm almost there. I'm gonna facetime you when i leave."

"Okay have fun!"

Oh i will.

We pulled up to the front of the hotel and my heart is racing. I need to relax, but like how can you relax when you're about to meet someone you been crushing on since you was a kid? This man was a r&b lengend. With his fine ass.

We get on the elevator and go to the suite floor, which was at the top of the hotel they even have security guards walking on that floor because all the rich people were staying there.

Must be nice being a famous millionaire.

He was in suite 506.

I walked up to his door, and gave it a gentle knock. He opened the door with just a towel wrapped around his waist, and he had a toothbrush in his mouth.

"What's up beautiful. Good morning".

He gave me a hug. It was early as hell and my body was still tired from the night before, but there was no way i was missing this opportunity.

No fucking way!

"Mmm you smell so good" he said.

"Thank you." i'm on cloud mothafuckin 9 right now man.

"You hungry? you can order some breakfast if you want, i have a interview to do in about 30 minutes and then i'm all your's."

"Okay cool."

"I have to make you sign a NDA. that's cool with you right?"

"Yeah sure."

Like seriously?

He goes in the bathroom to get ready for his interview. I Look over the menu to see what i had a taste for. I ended up just ordering bacon, eggs, toast, and home fries. Oh and a mimosa of course.

My food came in about 25 minutes later, and he was getting ready to do his interview. I guess he was doing it in the bathroom since it's big enough.

"Mmmm so good." I said under my breath.

After i ate, i was sleepy as hell. Mind y'all i didn't get much sleep the night before AND now i'm here.

Right after i just about to fall asleep on the couch, he came out.

"Damn girl you got the itis?" He laughed.

I got up as soon as i heard his voice.

"Nah just taking a little nap. you good?"

"Im more then good. even better now that i got some time for you."

"Okay smooth operator."

He laughed. I love making people laugh.

He took his clothes back off.

"Follow me..."

I got up and did as i was told. The hotel room was so big it literally looked like a apartment.

And don't get me started with the view.

I felt like royalty up in that bitch. No lie

"Come here..."

I walked up to him and he kissed me.

My pussy instantly started throbbing.

"Take that shit off..."

I get completely naked...

"Damn..."

Yeah it was about to go down. I'm about to show the fuck off.