Chapter 24.) On call

This was our last night and Atlanta so we had to go out with a bang.
I woke up around 3:30, and i felt so refreshed the moment i opened my eyes. I needed that.

Time to get myself together. I threw something on and asked my cousin to come with me to the mall, since lenox mall was across the street, we just walked our asses over there.

"Damn girl it was that good??"

"Bitch yes, and his dick was so good."

"You giving me the courage to write my celebrity crush bitch he might be down here too shit"

We both laughed.

We got to the mall and it was packed as hell.
I just needed to go to saks though.

"Wya?"

I checked my phone, and it was him writing me on instagram again.

"At the mall."

Let me find out he miss me.

We got our shit and went back to the hotel. This was our last night in Atlanta and we need to have a TIME tonight.

I need to look good tonight.

I went downstairs to the bar area to get a drink, and sit at the bar.

"Is this seat taken?"

I turn around and see a fine ass, tall brownskin guy with bust down jewelry, and he smelled good as fuck. He smelled rich 🤑

"Nah. Nobody sitting here, you good."

"Woah. Where you from with that accent girl?" He chuckled while sitting down.

"I'm from philly."

"Foreal? Damn. i never been to philly before. how is the city of brotherly love?"

"Trash."

We both looked at each other and laughed. He was cute.

"Look at you blushing. ya pretty ass."

"Thank you. where you from?"

"Detroit."

We talked over some drinks, and honestly the conversation was going so good, that i lost track of time. The bar was even closed for the night and our asses was still bussing it up, just talking about life. I looked at my phone and it was about 10:30pm.

"Damn. i gotta go up to my room and get ready for tonight. It was really nice talking to you."

"Yeah..gimme your number ms. kayla."

After that, i took my was upstairs and got ready for the night.