Chapter 16.) Upgrade

4 years later...

"Damn i do not feel like this shit tonight" i said under my breath. At this point i'm 23 going on 24 soon, still at this damn stripclub. That nightlife and fast cash is addicting as fuck! But i'm honestly over it.

I waited in the locker room until my name was called on stage. I got a bbl last year, and my ass was even more crazy. Still look good as hell, just older and more matured. I've been living on my own now for sometime, and honestly life is cool right now, i can't complain.

I'm on twitter, just scrolling and i stubble upon something freaky that caught my eye. Of course.

It was some bitch playing with herself on my TL.

"Who is this bitch?"

Come to find out she's a sexworker like me, but she wasn't a dancer, she was a content creator and when i went to her page my mind was blown. All of her media was nud3s and videos of her fucking. I'm not gonna lie i was infatuated with her. She looked good.

Then i seen a link. I clicked it, and it took me to a whole different website. "Onlyf@ns?" Wtf is that?

This bitch was making money off selling nudes???

Now for as long as i can remember I've been taking sexy nudes of myself since i was a teenager. Yes i know that's not cute but i was always in tuned with my sexuality. Y'all know why.

Sooo...why not sign up and do the same shit?
THEN i seen her post her monthly sales from her selling content and this bitch was atlease racking in $50,000 a month.

I was sold. Right before i got up to get on stage i used her referral code to join and waited to get approved.

They told me it would take atlease 24-48 hours to approved i really forgot all about it until after work i noticed i had a email saying my account was approved.

"Damn. That was fast."

Am i'm really about to do this shit? what if my parents found out? what my friends gonna say??

Even though i was grown, on my own at the time i didn't have that idgaf attitude that i have now so i was kinda scared about getting disowned, but i also was thinking..if these people that are in my life really love me then they would accept me in ANYTHING that i'm doing with MY life, so whoever felt some type of way about it, oh well. Is y'all gonna pay my bills???

I ain't think so. Now, it's time to buy some sextoys and turn this shit up!