Chapter 20.) We outside

I get on my knees, gathered some spit, and it was about to go down.

"Show me what you got baby" he said while eyeing my titties. I wore a 38DDD cup size, all natural. Big boobs ran on my mom side of the family.

"You like what you see? they're real...

"Oh i can tell..they look so soft too."

"Touch them...."

He start caressing my titties and i still see his dick getting harder and harder.

It's go time.

When i suck dick i like to mainly focus on the tip. That's where the guy is most sensitive, you got full control over him focusing on the tip. Of course a lot of spit and shit is gonna make it better, but always remember. The tip is your best friend.

I started going IN. he was wrapping my hair around his knuckle, and moaning...

Am i'm really sucking one of my favorite r&b singer's dick right now?!! Best birthday ever.

"Your mouth so wet. yeah suck that dick..."

Right before he was about to nut, he stopped and stood up. This nigga nutted all over my face!

Bruh.

Mind you, i just got my lashes done 3 days ago.

"I got you baby".

He got a baby wipe from the front, and started wiping my face so gentle and really took his time. He even got all the nut out my eyelash extensions.

"Aight, when you walk in, go and wait in the bathroom for about 10 minutes then come. got it?"

"Okay." I replied.

Weird, but okay.

He left out the truck, and i waited exactly 10 minutes and left. I walked back in the restaurant and went to the ladies room to get myself together. My makeup still looked good.

I walked back to the table, and him and his friends were gone.

"Well damn bitch. What happened?!"

"You know what happened hoe. You set my ass up, why would you do that?"

"Girl. How was it? Was it big???"

This bitch...

We left out, and he's outside taking pictures with fans. We locked eyes again and he cracks a smile. I smiled back.

"Let's go the mall" said my cousin.

"Yeah let's go..we out"...

We walk to the car, and as soon as we pulled off he writes me insta again.

"What y'all doing tonight? Come to my hosting y'all can party with us."

I showed everyone the DM and we all scream,

"ITS LITTTTT!!!!"

Oh i gotta look extra good for my man tonight. We outside