Chapter 31.) Whats Love?

A couple of weeks go by, and mont and me are still kicking it but not as much.

I forgot to mention to this nigga got 2 kids, and i think he has another one on the way.

Not by me though.

See me, i don't have kids and don't plan
on making any anytime soon..so when talking to a guy with kids..i'm not gonna lie, it's a dealbreaker for me.

Mont was cool, but 3 kids is crazy.

I needed a nigga who haves 0.

At this point, i was just playing with niggas.
Just having single fun.

I needed a nigga that was a male version of me.

At this time, i was fucking with some heavy  hitters.

Rapper's, r&b singers..etc.

But i was ready for love.
Yes, i'm a scorpio and we really don't know how to let our guard down, and look for love..but i was ready.

One night i was on instagram scrolling and seen this fine ass, brownskin guy. His page was private so i sent him a request.

1 hour later he accepted my request, and i dm'd him. This was my first time shooting my shot at a guy ever.

He responded a hour later, and we exchanged numbers.

He was a scorpio like me, which i was kinda hesitant at first, but he was cool as hell.

We instantly clicked. It was like love at first sight.

After that night, he been coming over every night since.