Chapter 7.) Creepin'

"I'm outside" Quintin just texted me. I was in my living room pacing back and forth, nervous as hell! This was my first time sneaking out and i just knew my mom would find out, but i really didn't care. I guess you can say my rebellious side was starting to kick in at this age, because once i got my first piece of dick, that was it for me.

"Here i come" i replied. I told him to park down the street, in case someone seen me..i was very popular and everyone knew where i lived and where i be at so yeah. plus i wanted us be far away from my crib in case my mom seen his car which she knew which car he drove with her crazy ass.

"Damn baby you look good. Give me a hug i missed ya fine ass" he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and ass. Quintin was so fine. He was 17. About 6'1. Chocolate, his dick wasn't the biggest but he knew how to work it, and he ate pussy like a grown ass man. "I missed you too baby, what you do today?".

"Shit. took my senior pictures then played ball, you good?"

"Yeah i'll be ard. i just did some crazy shit today at school. I hope i don't get in trouble by the law."

"Damn. what happened???"

I told Quintin what happened. I told him everything and he was pissed! I knew he was gonna be mad though, i really didn't even wanna tell him but i knew deb was eventually gonna tell him.

"Anyways...fuck that bitch. Give me a kiss i missed you"....

"Come on let's get in the backseat" he said.

I got out the car, pulled my dress down some.. and my pussy was so wet. To be honest i just wanted some head because khalil wore my pussy OUT.

"Ya ass looking fat in that dress baby..damn".

I start giggling and blushin' "You gonna keep giving me compliments or you gonna eat this pussy?" I said while kissing his neck.

"Shitttt".....