Chapter 13.) Blocked

As soon as we got to darnell house we started fucking like animals!

He had full control of my body, and i let him have his way with me.

"Turn around and arch that shit."

I did as i was told.
"Like this daddy???"

"Mmhmm come take this dick"...

Before he even stuck it in, he ate my pussy and my ass like the back sooo good. See Mitch didn't eat pussy. That's the only thing sexually i didn't like about him, but that's why darnell is here.

"You eating this pussy so good daddy, fuck!"

While i was getting sucked on like a oxtail bone, here comes mitch calling me again, wtf??? he never calls me this much, i hope he good.

"Let me just block him, until i leave atlease." i was thinking to myself as i was looking back at darnell.

After we was finished finally, i went to the bathroom to check my phone and mitch texted me about 6 times. He left something at my grandma house. I sucked my teeth, and walked back to darnell's room..

"You good??"

"Yeah. i'm good, just tired that's all."

"Come here. lay down with me".

I climbed in his king size bed and we started cuddling. It was nice, darnell made me feel grown and sexy. Like i wasn't 18. He was 24 at the time and still lived with his mom. His mom was a sweetheart i met her a couple of times.

Eventually we ended up falling asleep.

Something woke me back up about 2 hours later, it was my grandma texting me asking me who hat she found in the laundry room. I lied. She believed me as usual.

Damn i gotta be more careful.

I went back to sleep.

Next thing i know i'm being awoken out of my sleep again this time he's eating my pussy, again!

"Baby...i'm tired..."

"Ssssh. you taste so good".

He so nasty.

45 mins later we ended up fucking again, and again and again, he just kept making me cum back to back then we finally finished.

I love it here.

"Hold on bae, this my bro calling me".

Ah shit....