Chapter 3.) Get yo lick back

Ever since i was middle school bitches never liked me and first it made me upset because i'm a cool ass person so for you not to like me? Yeah your bugging out. But it was this one bitch that tested my gangster one day. See people looked at me and assume that i was this pretty, quiet girl..like i couldn't turn up. Wrong!

One day, i'm at school.. in the hallway minding my business i actually was talking to someone by the locker, and all of a sudden i felt a hard force on the side of my face. I looked up and i'm on the ground. Someone just fucking hit me! I got up so fast that my head started spinning, i couldn't believe it! It was a circle of people surrounding me asking me if i was good, "yeah i'm good, where the fuck that ugly ass bitch go?!" i yelled.

"YOO she ran out the school! She left!".
Are you serious? Like you deadass right now? How you sneak me and leave bitch..
"Okay i got something for her ass watch this..."

The next day, i woke up a little bitch earlier then usual. I went to the bathroom, put my hair in a bun, and examined my face. I was good. Still pretty as fuck and that's why bitches why REALLY mad. My dad didn't even want me going back to the school because of what happened, but the scorpio in me had to get my lick back... i just had to.

I got my little brother together since his middle school wasn't that far from my school. I'm a quick thinker so walking him to school, I'm thinking of ways to get this bitch back and then it hit me. Instead of fighting this bitch that's 4 times my size.... Why not be a messy bitch and fight fire with fire??? Boom. Dunkin' Donuts.

"Hello ma'am good morning, what can i help you with?" says the cashier. I'm looking at her crazy because girl why are so jolly at 7am?

"Yes, umm let me get a large hot chocolate. like the biggest size y'all have please".

"Is that all? alright...$5.15 is your total for today"

I walked out of that bitch smiling. Literally from ear to ear because i just know a bitch about to learn her lesson not to fucking touch me. Watch this.