Chapter 15.) Bestie

"Mama i'm home!!! Mama ?!!" I yelled out as soon as i walked in. She was at work. So i was home alone, again.

I went to my room and facetime'd my bestie at the time, Christina.

I met her when i got kicked outta my 1st school and got sent away. She was the first friend i met there. I was in a free for all fight one day and she was right by my side, i didn't even know her at the time, and we been together ever since
that was my bitch. I had other friends but me and her bond was different.

"Girl i got hired".

"Foreal? oh my god..go girl.. how was it??!"

As i'm giving her the tea, i noticed i had a hickey on my neck. FUCK!!!

"Bitch...why darnell dumbass give me a passionmark. If mitch see this shit he's gonna snap!"

"Bitch if you don't cover that shit up with some makeup."

What a smart bitch. This is why i loved her.

"Ard girl ima call you when i get off, my boss is trippin."

"Okay call me later."

Fast foward 4 days later i'm noticing the hickey is starting to go away, so i can finally stop wasting my good makeup on covering it up.

Tomorrow is my 1st day at work. Well for dancing i mean. I hope the other girls ain't no hating ass shit cause i've been hated on my whole life, so let's see what's it's gonna be like working with bitches that's way older then me.

Hopefully nobody start no shit with me because i'm only there to make money, not friends.

I mean the chink bitch was kinda cool, but we'll see how everything turns out.