Victim ~ Yandere!Kamui Gakupo X Reader

"(Y/N), you're getting better."

I heard Gakupo's deep voice near my ear.

"Oh, you scared." I said, sourly, looking at the stuffed dummy that I had just stabbed in the shoulder.

It's cotton guts spilled onto the ground at my feet.

"So, wait, I am?" I asked hopefully, looking up at my superior. 

Gakupo smiled sweetly, his purple hair swishing towards me in the breeze.

"Yes. You are."

The training center was empty that night.

It had gotten cooler lately, and the weather warned people of an oncoming thunderstorm this night.

Regardless of that we practiced.

It was only Gakupo and I.

The only two who took being a Samurai seriously.

"So, how is your singing career been lately?" I asked him, swinging my sword against his hard.

He blocked it quickly, sending me sliding backwards a few feet.

"It's going well."

"That's good." I replied, starting a spinning attack.

He blocked it as well, grinning.

"Stop grinning."

"Why?"

"Your teasing me!"

"Am not."

"Yes you are!" I said, slashing my blocking his swipe near my face.

"Hey! That was close!"

"Sorry..."

"So... Gakupo?" I started, circling Gakupo before going in for another attack.

"Yes?" He asked, twisting my sword sideways with his making it fall to the ground.

I grimaced, picking it up before continuing.

"So, how has Luka been? I know you like her." I said, teasing him as I ran to the side.

Gakupo frowned, catching me off guard as He leaned in, inches from my face in order to smack my sword out my hand again.

"I don't like her, I've told you that before." He said coldly, fixing his purple hair.

I had recently cut the ribbon that tied it, making his long pretty hair fall down.

He sighed, looking at the ribbon. "And this one was my favorite."

"Sorry. Here, use this" I handed him a yellow ribbon that I usually put on my sword.

Gakupo stared at me for a moment, a strange look on his face before taking it, his fingers brushing against mine.