Don't Touch~ Mikaela Hyakuya

(Yandere!Mikaela Hyakuya X Vampire!Reader)
Authors Note: This one-shot is for:

Thanks for requesting!

P.S All Vampires have red eyes in case your wondering

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The soil crumbled under (Y/N)'s feet as she stumbled down a hill.
The world was devoid of humans, since the virus spread, killing 90% of the humans.
Her red eyes scanned the premises and her hands turned into tight fists.

Her squad was missing, and one of her badges were torn off. One more gone, and she'd die by the light.
Blood... she needed blood, badly.

"My, What happened to you?" Asked a cold voice behind her.
The sun blinded her for a moment once she around. Blonde hair... piercing blue eyes... pointy fangs.
"Who are you?" She asked skeptically instead of answering his question. He sighed then looked straight at her.
"Mikaela Hyakuya."
"I'm (Y/N) (L/N). My squad is missing. Can you lead me to Sanguinem?" She said, her voice starting to crack.
How long had it been since she'd drank blood?
Some of her bones felt broken..

(Y/N) walked wobbliy to the side of the blonde haired vampire. "Are you a noble?" Mikaela inquired, looking at the ascot she wore.
"No... At least not yet."
He said nothing more, and grabbed her wrist, pulling her along behind him. "It's this way."
"I already went that way, it's not over there."
"Shut up and follow me."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N) laid in a comfy bed in the Sanguinem. Mikaela had been right, it had been where he said it was.
"Are you from another capital?" Asked a red haired Vampire, checking the glass of blood before handing it to her.
She drank it down quickly, sighing satisfactorily once it was gone. Her head sank back into the pillows. She'd been so tired and parched for so long..

"Yes, My squad and I were attacked by the Imperial Demon Army. My squad left me and ran." (Y/N) said, piecing her lip slightly with her fangs, her anger rising.
"We'll find them. for now, rest. Your father is coming to retrieve you."
(Y/N) groaned. Her father was a noble, and someday, she was going to take his place.
He'd probably be furious with her for going out to fight when she was supposed to stay put.
She turned over, closing her eyes and smiling softly, happy to be in such a comfy bed.

"You look better."
Her eyes opened, looking straight at a pair of deep blue eyes.
She sat up quickly, wincing. "Mikaela-"
"Mika." He muttered, picking up the clipboard next to the bed.
Mikaela had hated vampires since he had become one... so why did he stick around the wounded vampire before him?

A slight sneer came across (Y/N)'s face as she sat back into the pillows. "Oh yeah, you're the so-called Queen's Pet."
Mika frowned deeper, narrowing his eyes. "I'm not her pet."
Her sneer disappeared and she placed a hand on his shoulder.
"I'm kiddin-"
He slapped her hand away, his eyes now wide. "What?"
"Nothing..."

She frowned, staring at the blonde vampire as his eyes danced across the clipboard, reading it quickly.
"You broke alot of bones... your lucky."
"So they tell me." Sighed (Y/N), her eyes drifting down at her bandaged hands.

Mika looked up at her, seeing her sad face. Against his reasoning, he started to strike up a conversation.
"You said you're not yet a Noble?"
"Yes, my father is a very old vampire... he wants to retire and give his title to me. It would have originally gone to my elder brother, but he died in battle last year." (Y/N) said, her face even sadder.
Mika sighed, knowing that the conversation had only made it worse.
"I'll be back later... with some books for you to read."
"What? Really?" She asked, perking up at the chance of entertainment.

Mika's mouth turned upwards partially, amused by her childish action. "Yes. Wait for me."

~~~~~~~~

Mika walked down the hall, aiming to go to where he could find some good books.
His footsteps were loud, and echoed around, alerting a silver haired vampire nearby.
"Mika.... Mika, Mi, Mika." Came a familiar voice, making Mika's limbs tense and his pupils dilate.
He hated Ferid Bathory, and so of course, he had come to see him.
Ferid leaned against the wall, smiling evilly, his fangs shinning in the light from above.

"So, what do you think of that Vampire."
"What vampire?" Asked Mika bitterly, his blue eyes fixed on the floor coldly.
Ferid started to circle him like a shark, chuckling deeply.

"That interesting Noble, She looks powerful, young.... and delicious." He said, his thumb tracing his bottom lip.
Mika's eyes narrowed, looking up at Ferid. "Don't you dare touch her."
"Feisty... my my, have you already grown attached to the girl? I believed you hated Vampires. I won't do too much, a nip here and there... and such."

Mika instantly grabbed Ferid's collar. "I said Don't touch her! If you touch her with those filthy hands, I'll kill you."
"Goodness, so mean!" Ferid grinned, loving the reaction he got from him. In an instant, he'd make Mika let him go, walking slowly down the hall.
"I forget things sometimes, I might just go after her anyway."

Mika's hands balled into fists, fearing the worst for her. This wasn't good... at all.
It was never good when Ferid set his eyes on someone.
He quickly got the books and almost ran back, eager to be near her once more.

Why did he want to though? Why did he want to protect her, to touch her, to let her know she wasn't alone, that there would be someone who she could confide in.
Mika finally made it, seeing her eyes shut and her head slumped sideways, her breath slow.
She'd fallen alseep. Her hair had fallen forwards over her face and her hands laid beside her, unmoving.

Mika let out a low sigh, sitting beside her and brushing her hair away from her face. Why did his heart feel so at ease around her?
He'd only met her that morning, yet it felt like they'd been together since the beginning of time.

Her eyes slowly fluttered open when she felt his hand gently touch hers.
"Oh, I'm sorry... I didn't mean to wake you." He said lowly, setting down the pile of books on the side table.
(Y/N) gave a small smile, waving a hand.
"No, I'm glad you woke me up, I don't want to miss the entire day because I'm sleeping."

"I brought you the books. Would you like me to read them for you? It seems you can't with your bandaged hands." He said, picking up a book.
(Y/N)'s eyes glanced down at her hands, remembering.

"Yes... could you also tell the nurse... I'm thirsty again."
"Again?"
"Yes... I'm guessing my injuries is making me thirstier than usual."

She looked around, hoping to find a nurse but felt Mika tap her shoulder.
"Hmm?"
He offered his wrist to her, looking away and mumbling. "Here. It's better than that stale awful tasting blood they give you."
She gulped, her cheeks reddening. "...Are you sure?"
"Yes. Hurry up before I change my mind."
(Y/N) nodded, tentatively sinking her fangs unto his wrist, drinking greedily.

After a few moments, She pulled away, wiping her mouth with the white bandages on her hand, staining it red.
"T-Thank you."
"Your welcome." Mika said, patting the wound with a nearby cotton ball.
His eyes glanced up at her, a healthy look coming to her cheeks for once.

"(Y/N)?"
"Hmm?"
"I will make you mine. No matter what. No one will touch you, because I'll protect you. Even if you leave me and go back to your capital."
"What brought this on?''
"Let's just say... Love did."
"Eh??"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note: Who wants a part two?
*coughs awkwardly* It wasn't REALLY Yandere, but oh well.
Hope everyone liked it!