Idolize ~ Kurama Shinjirou

(Yandere!Kurama Shinjirou X Reader)
Authors Note: This one-shot is For: awkward princess

Thanks for requesting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Please God.... I want to meet her."
Kurama stood, singing loudly, looking out on the crowd gathered before him.
"Ah, ah ah ah, ah, ah ah ah!"

"God, I'm in pain, Because she..."
Kurama clutched at his chest, doubling over with his microphone, clearly acting.
The crowd cheered loudly when he stood straight. "Didn't come today either, I have a request, God."

"Please save me, ah, ah ah ah, ah, ah ah ah,"
He unfolded two large black wings, making the crowd go crazy.
"God, it's too late for me! Because she's disappeared, into the distant sky."

"Farewell baby."

~~~~~~~~~~~

Kurama walked off stage, brushing his arm off and looking disgusted. "One of the fans touched me again." He said, sighing.
His manager rushed over, waving a mash-up attendant to hand him a wipe.
While Kurama wiped his arm, his manager started talking quickly, holding a shiny blue clipboard.
"Alright so, We have a new person to sing a duet with you on New Years, her manager called me up, informing me that she'd be available. She'd a big pop star so you're going to get alot of publicity with this."
Kurama sighed, throwing the wipe onto the ground, grabbing the clipboard. "Who is this." He questioned, before he glanced down at the picture.
The girl was quite pretty, her (E/C) colored eyes seemed to pop out at you, and her shiny (H/C) colored hair looked soft and silky.
"Ashiki. That's her stage name. Her actual name is (Y/N) (L/N)."
"All right, New Years is in a week, can you get her to come early to practice?"
The manager nodded, scurrying off.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kurama? He looks stuck up." Sighed (Y/N) plopping onto a couch, looking out of the vast window in front of her. She'd just finished a party celebrating her newest album: Black Acid Moon

The album had been a hit, selling over 1,000,000 copies. It was making her insanely rich, and she was enjoying every second of it.
"Please, I already told his manager you'd sing."
"What? Fine." (Y/N) huffed, fishing the olive out of her water. She didn't drink. At all.

"Bring around my car, I'm going to Tokyo tonight."

~~~~~~~~~~~

She arrived at Tokyo the next morning, ready to practice.
"Are you sure this is the place?" she asked, crossing her arms and looking up at the plaque next to the door reading "Penthouse"

"I-I'm sure it is." Her manager riffled through some papers, making sure. The door opened suddenly, showing a small man with a balding head. "OH! Ashiki! Come right this way." (Y/N) followed him quickly, leaving her companion scrabbling on the ground collecting the papers he'd dropped.
A man with a white shirt and a dog collar stood facing away from her. He turned, his red hair moving back and forth.
"Hello, (Y/N), I am, Kurama." He said, sounding like she'd drop dead in awe because of the name.

"Uh huh, so where's the song?"
His smile fell, and his eyebrows furrowed.
"What?"
"Nothing." Kurama said quickly, seating himself at the piano.
Kurama felt strange, like he was missing something, it probably the lack of reaction from the pop star. He felt that he should have gotten a better reaction from her. Maybe if he did it again another time she'd be in more awe. There was another feeling nagging at him. At first, he though it was just a feeling of dislike of her gaudy sparkly manner.
But later on he'd realize it was a much different feeling.

Kurama started to play the music, every now and then looking over at her. She didn't seemed too thrilled...
"I'm glad you agreed to the duet."
"Hmm? Oh right," Apparently, she'd been lost in her thoughts, swaying her head to the music.
Kurama's lips turned upwards and his fingers stopped playing. "I'm glad as well."

~~~~~~~~~~

After the next few days, Kurama was feeling highly attached to the (H/C) haired girl.
Her voice was beautiful and struck him right in the heart. At first, he didn't know quite what she was doing to him. Even though she was a haughty pop star, much like himself, deep inside there was something much more.
Yet, it seemed that the girl hated showing that side, and made quite an effort to seal it. As well as coating her face in makeup and different colored clothes.

Her manicured nails danced along the piano keys effortlessly, her head nodding to the music he was practicing.
The performance was tomorrow, they didn't have much time left. There was still things they needed to go over.
Which was why they spent that night together, until early in the morning.

"No no! The note isn't that high, Kurma, if you just lower your tone slightly-"
"It's fine! I don't need you to tell me that."
"Listen! It's not fine, the pitch is much lower, you're going to wreck the song!"
"Then why don't you fix your tempo? That isn't fine either!" Kurama spat, rolling his eyes and nudging her over so he could play the piano instead.
"Go on, it's your turn to sing."
"Let's try singing together for once. All this time and we haven't practiced that." She said, starting to pout.

Kurama sighed, his eyes flickering over to her before he stood.
He made his way beside her, looking down at her.
Her cheeks flushed slightly pink, feeling awkward because of the look he gave her.

"L-Let's start."

Their voices chimed together beautifully and finally. Kurama deciding to change his pitch and (Y/N) deciding to change her tempo.
At the end of the song, she felt his fingers gaze hers, his skin warm, making her get goosebumps.
A slight gasp escaped her lips and she looked up at him directly, her cheek still flushed.
Kurama's mouth turned upwards and he leaned down slightly more, whispering.
"Why...you look like you've fallen in love with the sound of my voice..."

A frown came across her face and she turned away from him, crossing her be-dazzled arms.
His hand came creeping up hers, pulling her hand away from her.

"You really shouldn't cover up that pretty face of yours." His thumb wiped away some makeup near her eyes, showing how much better she looked without it.
"There. Much better." She yanked her arm away from him. "Y-Yeah right, I look better with makeup!"
"Take it off for once, you'll be surprised."

As he left, as much she wanted to forget the words, they stuck to her mind like glue.
What if she actually did try to be here? Would her career suffer? Unless, what if she did it only one night?

Only for that new years eve night?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Y/N)'s hand moved around, trying to find her towel blindly.
She'd taken his advice. not only had she cleaned herself of her makeup, but she also tried to dress in a simple pretty sweater and jeans.
Her face only showed shock when she took away the towel, marveling. Half of her demanded more makeup, yet the other side liked the appearance. Finally, her first half won other, snatching the mascara nearby.
Though, a hand shot out, pulling away the mascara.
"See, I knew you'd look better, don't resort to that filth." Kurama said, spinning her around to face him.
(Y/N) gasped, trying to cover her face quickly. Kurama pulled her hands away, pinning them down on the counter behind her.

"Don't look at me! I'm-
"Beautiful."

Her eyebrows furrowed and her gaze drifted upwards.
"What?"
"Promise me... never wear that stuff again." Kurama let go of her hands, tilting his head, still staring at her.

"Do... I really look alright without it?" She asked, before her cheek grew warm, looking away quickly.
"S-Stop staring at me!"

They spent the rest of the night together, feeling more attached to each other than they'd care to admit.
How could such feelings develop after only a few days?
It made their heads reel.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Where's your makeup?" Asked a horror stricken manager. His eyes were wide and he looked her up and down.
"I don't need it." She told him, smoothing out her pretty blue dress.
"B-But all pop stars wear makeup! You're an Idol! You're supposed to look not like a normal human!"

"Why pretend to be someone I'm not? I'm a normal human, and it's time I look like it!" She told him, walking onto the stage, ignoring him.
Kurama waited for her, his familiar black wings attached to his back and a mic in his hand.
"I'm glad you took my advice." He said lowly, smiling softly.

Her eyes looked away from his into the cheering crowd.
"...I'm glad as well."
That night was perfect, yet it seemed to short. Once the clock read twelve, the after party was over. It was time for them to say goodbye.
She bit her lower lip gently, reaching forwards to shake his hand. "It was great working with you."
"I'd have to agree."

(Y/N) turned away from him, taking a few steps before saying softly. "And... thank you, so much."

---11 Months Later---

Kurama would not, under any circumstance admit he was stalking her.
Unbeknownst to anyone, he greedily look on the web, or snatched nearby magazines, or anything that had (Y/N)'s name on it.
At first it had felt like one of those heart aching crushes, then it felt like a warm love, then it turned into... nothing but obsession.

His eyes only saw her, any girl that attach herself to him, he fluffed her off. He simply wasn't interested in anything else, and it made his mind reel.
Why? Why would a girl he only had talked to for a few days make his heart sing so loudly.
New years was approaching fast.

Kurama had to do it again. After one of his performances, he grabbed the collar of his manager, instructing him to invite (Y/N) to sing with him once more. It'd been almost a year. It was unbearable reading the gossip about her.

Sadly, everyday it'd make his heart leap reading a public tweet from her.
And why hadn't Kurama stayed in contact with her? Because he was drop dead scared. More scared then he'd ever been.
To talk to her, to possibly slip up... and tell her how much he liked her.

No. He couldn't do it- He wouldn't.
A week later, the reply came.

"She agreed."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kurama paced back and forth. She was almost here.
Almost here....
His palms were sweaty and his eyes raced back and forth.
"What's wrong?" Asked his manager, worriedly looking at him. He couldn't have the famous pop star sick, or there'd be major problems.
Kurama waved his hand impatiently. "I'm fine."

The knock at the door made his heart stop for a moment. He stood up straight, trying to regain his composure.
(Y/N) (L/N) stood before his very eyes once the door was opened fully.
Barely any makeup was on her face, and her clothes weren't the ridiculous clothes she used to wear.
Her (H/L) hair framed her face and it swayed hypnotizingly as she walked inside, giving Kurama a small hug.

Kurama's eyes widened, welcoming the hug with a slight squeeze on her waist.
She drew away, a happy smile upon her face. "It's nice to see you again." She felt she owed alot to the red headed man.
He smiled back, turning to their managers. "Could we have a few moments alone?"
The two of them were surprised, but left hurriedly.

(Y/N)'s face was one of confusion as Kurama caught her hand and tugged her closer quickly as soon as the door shut.
"Kurama?"
"...I need to tell you something." He started, knowing this was totally out of his character.
"Yes? What is it?" She asked, stepping back a fraction.
Kurama's heart beat fast, and he said it, even though he knew it'd destroy him most likely.

"I love you."

"Whoa wait.... You what?" (Y/N) asked, confused, her eyes flickering back to the door. She was thinking of leaving...
Kurama's face started to look slightly panicked. He didn't want her to leave now.
His other hand grasped the small of her back, leaning down closer. "You heard me." He said softly, trying to charm her.
Kurama's lips were inches from hers, just a fraction more... His heart was fluttering, hoping to get the long desired kiss.

However, (Y/N) pulled back dramatically, her face shocked. Her hands rested on his chest, pushing back abit.
"I-I'm sorry, I just don't feel the same way as you do." She said sadly, her eyes going down to the ground.
"But... we can always be friends?" (Y/N) asked, looking up at him hopefully and with a small smile.
The smile melted off her face when she saw the hungry longing and the angry displayed on his face. "Kurama? Are you alright?"
"Am I alright?" He asked, as though he thought it was a awful insult to ask.
"...If you need a few minutes, I'll be outside." She said, stepping backwards slowly.
Kurama walked forwards, advancing quickly on her.
"What? Are you afraid of me now? Your face only shows fear." He growled.

"You know what? Never mind, you can forget the concert this New Years." She said loudly, realizing, Kurama had snapped.
(Y/N) yanked open the door, fleeing down the hall.
On the way she ran into her manager. "What's going on?"
"Come on! We're leaving!"
"But the show!"
"I don't care about that anymore! He's.... snapped." She said, pulling on his sleeve.
He sighed, motioning to someone to bring back her bags.

"You go wait in the cafe, we'll pack your luggage into the Limo."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And there (Y/N) was, sitting in the Cafe, antsy as someone could be. She was wringing her hands under the table and she kept a sharp eye out for Kurama. She didn't care if he was a pop star, if he showed up, She'd make a huge public fuss.

"Is there anything you'd like to drink miss?" Asked a waiter, popping up next to her, making her jump.
"Water." She said quickly. It's give her something to do.

After a few minutes, her water came, with an umbrella.
(Y/N) snatched the glass quickly, chugging it down, not noticing the small strange taste to it.
"Why... Hello (Y/N)." Her eyes snapped upwards to meet the gaze of ..... Kurama.
She stood quickly. (Y/N) felt suddenly unstable, clutching to the side of the chair before starting to walk out of the afe quickly. She had nothing to say to him.
But, the more she wanted to walk quickly, the more her vision got hazy, the more her feet tried to trip her.
"(Y/N)?" One of her attendees stood ear the door. At least, with her blurred vision it looked like them.
"Where's my car?" She asked in a slurred voice, glancing behind her anxiously for Kurama. He wasn't there.

"My, are you drunk?"
"No... I don't drink! You know that." (Y/N) stumbled out into the dark night, away from the hotel, aiming for the black limo near the sidewalk.
Her fingers fumbled at the handle quickly. Her attendee opened it for her, guiding in her into it.
(Y/N) leaned her head back, a huge sigh of relief audible.
Something that felt like a feather landing on her hand.

"I'm glad you found your way without trouble." Came a familiar voice. She frowned, straightening her head and taking a good look at the person before her.
"Kurama?"
Crud. She'd gotten in the wrong car.
He smiled devilishly, locking the doors with a single click and she felt the car start to go.
(Y/N) hands tried to bang on the window, her limp arms moving slowly. Yet, she knew, it was no use. In her weary state and no one around.
He'd tricked her good. And there was no escape.
His warm hands cupped her cheeks, bringing her closer to him. She had an overwhelming desire to bite him, to scratch him, something!
"Get... away.... from... me..."
"I don't think so, I've worked too hard for this moment." Kurama said, basking in the glory of his plan succeeding.
He pressed his lips to hers, cutting off her next sentence greedily. The kiss turned more passionate, as Kurama chuckled deeply.

"You should have known I'd do this, I simply just Idolize you."

Authors Note: OK.... that was WAYYY longer than it should have been.
I swear there just getting longer and longer :L

_____________________________________________________________________________

I will make you love me, no matter what.