Small Things~ Yandere!Eren Jaeger X Reader

Authors Note: This one-shot is for:

Thanks for requesting!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Give me a piggy-back ride."
"No. We're in the army."
"Come on."
"No."

(Y/N) walked along beside Eren, jokingly trying to persuade him.
Eren only frowned at her. She rolled her eyes and walked on ahead.
Her fingers hooked around the male further in the group, bringing him down for a kiss.

Eren's fingers tightened and he looked daggers at him. He really should be blaming his friend, but he couldn't.
She'd never really been a flirt, so... what was wrong with her now? Did she feel... actual... love for this man?
Whatever this was doing to him, he didn't know, but it made him stay up late at night, his thoughts getting consumed by this affair between them.
Every small thing made him crazy. A touch, a kiss, or a look.

Was he actually feeling protective of her? Maybe it was natural.. after all they had been friends since they were children.
It was like having a younger sister! Yes, that was it. No.. she didn't feel like that. He had been having more romantic feelings towards her than family feelings.

Eren shook his head, trying to clear the bombard of thoughts. And up she goes, on his back.
Maybe he should have given her a piggy-back ride.

Triumphantly, he thought that he could do anything this guy could, but better.
Yet, sadness came over him, seeing her, and knowing that...

Her love wasn't for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sam! Ohhhhh Sam!!!" (Y/N)'s voice rang through the camp, as she walked along.
He'd sent her a note to meet him there, yet, it was a half an hour past and he hadn't shown up yet..
"Sammy! Come out silly!"

"Oy! Shut your yapper." Came a loud voice from a building nearby. (Y/N) replied by sticking out her tongue and going back to searching.

After another half an hour she stopped walking, crossing her arms and letting out a long sigh.
"Well, maybe he got tired of me. I guess I need to find someone else. He was a coward anyway."
(Y/N) flapped her arms and turned around playfully, running to the tree she'd left Eren at two hours ago.

He now sat there, his feet crossed and his eyes closed.
"Hey! Eren!" (Y/N) sang playfully, creeping up beside him and poking his nose.
Eren flinched, his eyes opening wide.

"Gah! No!"
"Huh? No what?"
"Oh.... (Y/N), Nothing." He mumbled, his eyes drifting downwards.
He sat back against the tree, looking sideways at her.

"Did you come for a piggy back ride?"
She actually hadn't, but she figured it was now or never. Childishly, she raised her arms up to him, tilting her head. "Yes! Pick me up!"

Eren sighed, but a small smile crept across his mouth. "Alright."
He stood, scooping her up and starting to walked around with her. (Y/N) laughed loudly, ruffling his hair abit.
It was official... he loved her, more than anything else. And he'd protect her till the end.

After some silly bouncing and her falling into a bush, he set her down, brushing some leaves of her hair.
Her (E/C) colored eyes stared back at him. He couldn't help it any longer.

Eren leaned forwards, brushing his lips against hers before kissing her firmly. She kissed back amost instantly, surprising him.
She'd waited for this for such a very long time. (Y/N)'d been wondering how long it'd take to make him jealous. And finally, she got her wish.
(Y/N) kissed back with equal passion, her hands getting tangled in his hair while he brought her closer.

After a few moment, and lack of oxygen, they broke apart.
"Eren! You finally got jealous!" (Y/N) squealed, hugging him.
"What?"
"You got jealous! I'm so happy!"
"You didn't..."
"Oh but I did! I knew that'd wo- Eren, why is your sleeve all red... and wet?"
Her voice was slightly disgusted as her fingers held his sleeve, holding it up for him to see.

His face paled. Well, that man had deserved it, even if she was trying to make him jealous. All those times he'd touched (Y/N)... It made him want to throw up.
"The boys were having fun and dripped paint on me." Eren quickly lied, yanking his sleeve away from her.

"But it doesn't smell like paint." She said, pouting. Eren petted her head, a sickly sweet look upon his face. It didn't seem like him at all, not in any way...

(Y/N) was getting very bad vibes. She slowly backed up, bumping into the tree. Her eyes widened and her eyebrows furrowed.
"E-Eren... Sammy wasn't there when I was going to meet him, do you know where he went?"
"Why would you be talking about him now?" Eren asked, pressing a chaste kiss to her lips.
"Because, I'm.... worried."

"You shouldn't be worried about vermin."
"Eren! That's not nice!"
"So? You made me jealous, now you see what it's like when you catch my attention."
Eren's look darkened and his fingers found her wrists instantly.

"You didn't..."
"What? Say it. Spit it out so I can hear you."
"K-Kill Sammy right?" (Y/N) asked, fearing the answer.

"Yes, I did. And I'll do the same to anyone who touches like that, because..."

"Your all mine, and mine only."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authirs Note: Yes.. I'm sorry, that was SUPER short, but I don't know his character very well since I've only watched two episodes of Attack on Titan because I'm a freakin' scaredy cat! >.<
But I'm open to making a part two.

Thanks for reading, and if you liked this, that would totally set my mind at ease xD

_____________________________________________________________________________

                                           I will make you love me, no matter what