Love To Hate You~ Yandere!Izaya Orihara X Reader

Authors Note: This isn't a part two, I'm redoing it

Sorry, BUT I hope everyone enjoys it :)

~~~~~~~

The simple words
"I love to hate you."

Came to mind as Izaya looked into the face of Shizuo Hewajima's younger sister.
She was the complete opposite of her brother.

(Y/N) had annoyed Izaya, and Izaya was always out to get her.
It was strange. She was careless, always accidentally in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Izaya would either save her from the disaster, or he'd be the disaster.
And some how, she'd always get out of it.

Right now, he held a knife at her throat, growling into her ear, seeing the bus drive by.
"You almost got killed right now."
"So you save me from getting hit by a bus so you could kill me yourself?" She scoffed, her finger nails pricking little half moons into the side of his hands.
"No. I'm not going to kill you."
"And why not? You obviously hate my guts."
"Oh my, is it that obvious?" He asked her, in a mocking tone, pulling her into the side alley.

She didn't have the amazing strength her brother had, her intellect made up for it.
Izaya press his switch blade against her neck harder.

"Maybe it's because.... I love to hate you." And with that, the pressure on her neck ceased, and he walked off, down the alley.

She stood there, staring at him, slowly disappearing.

"I love to hate you?" She whispered, puzzled.

~~~~~

---A Year Later---

He'd known her quite a long time.
Since the day she'd gotten into the high school, in the grade below him.
That summer, they had become brief lovers, until the day that he found out who her brother was.
After that, he used her constantly to get at Shizuo. In a while, she realized his game, distancing herself from him.

(Y/N) stuck by her brother, annoying him every single time he annoyed her brother.
He still tried to use her, however, sometimes it didn't work, when she wasn't careless, her mind was sharp and keen.

Izaya thought he had let go of his feelings of attachment to her. But the more accidents she almost died in, the more he wanted to save her. She was doing something strange to him, making him pine for her to be beside him.
He wanted her to feel the same way, with equal passion, and he didn't know how.

As luck would have it, She appeared like she sometimes did at his office, at the peak of one of Izaya's strong impulses.

"Once I have you, there's no turning back..." He murmured, looking at the security camera outside of his office.
He found it strange for him to be for once, immersed with only one human.
Maybe he didn't love them all equally. The more he hated her, the more he enjoyed it, the more his mind reverted to thoughts only about her.
The more he wanted to know about her, the more he wanted to find information about her.

The more....

His mind was taken over by the image of her.

~~~~~

(Y/N) knocked on the door of his office, not knowing the madness inside of it.
Everything seemed fine..

She had come that day to tell him something important.
(Y/N) had been offered a job by someone in Tokyo. While she disliked Izaya, she felt that she need to tell him this in person.
In her hand was package of fatty tuna. It was somewhat a peace offering.

The door opened, and a fluffy cuffed arm shot out, grabbing her wrist and pulling her inside.
"Hey!"

Izaya let go of her wrist, walking back to the door and closing it.
"No games alright! I'm here to tell you something." (Y/N) shoved the package in his face, frowning.

Izaya pulled it out her hand and threw it onto the floor.
A loud groan came from her mouth and she leaned down to pick it up.
"I spent my hard earned money to buy this for you, and this is what you do? You know what, this was a stupid idea, I'm leaving."

Her fingers gripped the door knob, wanting to turn it. Of course, he had locked it.
(Y/N) turned around to face him and found him mere inches from her face.

His redish brown eyes looked predatory as his fingers slowly touched a strand of her hair, winding around his finger.

"What did you want to tell me?"
(Y/N) frowned, crossing her arms. He was just teasing her, like normal.

"Come on, spit it out." He yanked on the strand, making her yelp slightly.
"Stop it! Fine."
She figured, just get it over with and leave as quickly as possible.

"I'm leaving for a job in Tokyo." She said quickly, looking down at the ground.
Izaya's eyes darkened and he leaned forwards, moving to take more hair around his fingers.

"What was that? I'm afraid I couldn't hear you."
"I'm leaving!" (Y/N) said louder, her eyes narrowed.

"Ah, that's what I thought you said."
"And? i'm going alright? And that's final. I knew I should have never come here, you don't understand."

(Y/N) stuck her and in his jacket pocket, trying to find the keys.
"If you knew, why did you come?" Izaya gripped her hand tightly, as though she'd disappear in mere seconds.
"Come on, let go, and give me the keys!"

"I don't think so." He said lowly, pulling out the keys from his back pocket.
Izaya held them over her, dangling them just a few inches from her fingertips.
"Not cool!" She was getting angry.
"Why are you doing this!?"
"Because. I don't want you to leave me. I've never wanted to leave me. It's been agonizing not being around you at night. I wonder if I never unlock this door, who would look for you? Besides at least that oaf Shizuo. But I took you somewhere besides here, he'd never find us." Izaya said this quickly, adding small laughs in his sentence. (Y/N) by now was running around the office, trying the windows.
Something was wrong with him, and it was scaring her entirely.

He approached her, cornering her.
"Stay back! I don't want you near me anymore! Your crazy!"

Izaya let out a small "Tut" and knelt onto the floor, yanking her ankle harshly.
Surprised by the action, she tumbled down along with him.

In less than a second he pressed his lips to hers hungrily, tasting the lips that he hand't tasted since his ealy high school days.
"Cut it out!" She yelled, furiously rubbing her mouth after he pulled away.
"Not yet, I don't think you understand yet, how much I've been retraining myself." He stole another kiss, this one more passionate.
She sucked in a deep breath, trying to kick him.
"Why is it? Why do you make me love hating you, and why do I feel such strong want for you?" His mind was messed up, he'd never felt this strongly for anyone, ever.
Izaya leaned forwards, stealing yet another kiss, squeezing her throat enough to make her gasp.
He deepened the kiss quickly. Something wet was on his face.... was it... tears?

He broke away, seeing tears stream down her cheeks.
"Why are you doing this?" (Y/N) mouthed, starting to sob.

"Why? That's the question isn't it." He muttered, hugging her close and highly tightly.
"I... hate you."

"Tsk, I was hoping you wouldn't say that."

"Soon, I'll make you thrilled, that your the only human I want."

_____________________________________________________________________________

I will make you love me, no matter what.

Authors Note: I don't really know what I was thinking with this xD

Don't worry! I'll post the request soon, this is something I already ha dwritten.
Your requested one-shots will be posted soon

Next one: Yami Marik