Doll~Yandere!Vincent Nightray X Reader

A girl sat on a grand chair, overlooking the garden beneath her.

It was a hot day, making the air full of bugs.

"Miss (Y/N), for goodness sake, please wear your hat!" fussed her maid, plopping a wide brimmed straw hat, with a vibrant red ribbon.

The maid tied it tightly beneath her chin, making her face twist into a look of annoyance.

"Leave me be please." she said softly, but firmly, swatting away the woman's hands.

Little did she know that a man with long blonde hair, tied into a pony tail, with purple and gold eyes looked up at her from beneath the balcony, hearing the fretting of the maid.

He also heard the barely audible wish she wished, her voice carrying away with the breeze.

"I wish I had someone dear to me."

~~~~

"You have to come downstairs with me, there's eleven of them this time! You need a suitor!"

"No! I won't! there only here because they want my money!" (Y/N) yelled at her father, throwing her stuffed bunny at him.

At sixteen, she still had her childhood belongings.

Never wanting to throw her happiness away.

"You need to at least talk to one. They're driving me mad!" He yelled back, his fists clenched.

"No! I won't!" She shrieked, running out the door.

(Y/N) made her way to the kitchen, dodging the one lone suitor who had made it past her fathers butler.

"Miss (Y/N)-"

"Go away!" She said sternly, pushing him out of the way and ran into the garden, her hair now coming down.

(Y/N) finally made it to her destination, slumping under the large willow tree by the pond.

"Oh mother, I wish you were still here." She sobbed, burying her face into the side of the tree, tears suddenly running down her cheeks.

A small snore made her stop instantly.

She peered around the tree to see a man, dressed in black, his hair tied messily back into a ponytail, leaning against the other side of the tree.

"Get out." (Y/N) said firmly, poking his cheek.

The man opened his eyes slowly, soon fixing on her (E/C) colored eyes.

His eyes were startlingly purple and gold, and two red earrings sparkled in the sun coming through the tree branches.

"Hello little girl. I guess I've dosed off, yet again." He sighed, chuckling slightly as he sat up.

(Y/N) crossed her arms and asked him immediately.

"Who are you. And why are you here?"