Reaction~ Yandere!Izaya Orihara X Reader- PART ONE

In the streets of Ikebukuro, a girl sat alone, on a bench.

She was patiently waiting for her "Boyfriend." one, who was to meet her there to take her to a very important meeting.

The girl, who was named (Y/N), impatiently tapped her foot and angry frown on her face, turning on her phone briefly to check the time.

Witch was slowly growing later.

At this time a young man, with a black jacket with white fur trimming was walking down the road at that time.

Unbeknownst to him, this girl was waiting here.

Unbeknownst to her, the very person she was itching to meet was several feet away from her.

How could they possibly have known that their fates would be so twisted tied and mangled with each other.

How could she have known the dark personality that hid behind his cheerful and teasing demeanor.

How could he have known the looming figure that was always by her side. 

How could? That is the question.

Yet for some unknown reason.

Izaya did know exactly why that girl was there.

Izaya knew that someone hadn't picked her up, and she was desperate for a ride at this late hour.

(Y/N) turned her head at the sudden sound of shoes against cement.

In the dim light from the lamp over her, he could make out her pretty (E/C) colored eyes, wide and somewhat fearful.

The city of Ikebukuro was quiet that night.

Not a soul moved.

Except for two.

_________________________________________________________________________________

(Your POV)

I heard footsteps on the damp cement.

I snapped my head to look to se who it was, fearful of some kind of creepy stalker.

Instead I saw a man, round my age with jet black hair, a black jacket with fur and a wide happy grin.

"H-Hello." I said, forgetting my anger few moments before.

"Why hello. You must be.... (Y/N)."

"How do you know that?" I asked, worried.

"It's on your name tag. Do you perhaps work at a grocery store?" He asked, coming into the light further.

"I.... work at the daycare nearby."

"Really? And is that an enjoyable job for you?" He asked, now standing in front of me, leaning down to look me in the eyes with his reddish brown ones.