Servant~Yandere!Sebastian Michaelis X Reader

~PART TWO~

Authors Note: This one-shot is for: Purple-Insanity

Thanks for requesting!

(Y/N) opened her eyes, sitting up in her soft bed, shivering from the cold air that blew in.

The first thing she saw was the black bouquet of roses on the dresser.

She walked across the floor, hearing it creak slightly.

Ciel had stopped coming to see her. He pretty much had forgotten about her even though she was the last family member he had left.

A card stood next to the flowers.

(Y/N) picked it up, her eyes racing across the ink written words.

My Dear (Y/N),

You seemed chilly this morning. I hope you are doing better since I added more blankets. As you know, I have to fulfill my tedious job as a butler. I will be back in due time. Hopefully at nine, unless the Young Master has other plans. Don't miss me for too long, dearest.

Till then,

Your faithful Servant.

(Y/N) ran to the door, knowing that it was locked. She tried, her suspicion true.

She was paying the price of falling in love with a Demon.

It had blown out of control. The demon now was simply just too attached to her.

And wouldn't let her go.

(Y/N) suspected he somehow had convince Ciel to forget about her.

In the past, Ciel had taken her out to dinner very night.

Sebastian had to have had done something to him.

He had grown to fond of her. Too fearful that something else.... besides him would harm her.

Too fearful that he'd lose her to someone else.

It drove her insane the way he walked, the way he touched her.

Acting nice, but really just incredibly possessive.

But what he didn't know was that the months she had been kept inside.

She had managed to open the window. And through that window, she passed love letters to a man, which she had loved dearly before Sebastian.

Except that day... He wasn't there.

The blades of grass were tinted a bright red.

Her eyes widened and her fingers clutched the window sill, making her hands go deathly white.

"A-Aron?" 

"Hello. (Y/N)."

(Y/N)'s eyes went wide with shock as Sebastian stepped out from directly below, facing her now.