Dangerous~ Kirito X Yandere!Reader

Authors Note: This One-shot was requested by:

Thanks for requesting!

PLEASE forgive me! I've only watched like 16 episodes of SAO

~~~~

They met one faithful day.
Just like most romance situations, when boy and girl fall in love.
In the midst of a battle.

A huge battle. One that decided wither you lived or died that day.
In the midst of fleeing men and flying swords, pointy arrows and dangerous knives....

(Y/N) saw him. In the midst of a turning attack, his black hair flying and the battle all around him.
It was a truly perfect sight for her. One that she wanted to treasure forever and ever.

His features and his movements were such that she instantly adored. She wanted to know him, to touch him, to have him...

A moment was all it took for her to fall madly in love with him.
Not even knowing his name or anything.

"HOW DARE YOU!" She suddenly screamed, seeing a player aim a sword at his back while he was turned. (Y/N) spun, slicing the person.
The man's energy was already low, and her blow made it go all the way down, making him fall to his knees.

"You little low lif-"
"Thanks!"
"Oh!" (Y/N)'s attention flickered over to Kirito, her eyes shinning with admiration.

After a few minutes, fighting together side by side, the battle was over, and few died...
Kirito knelt beside someone, holding their hand before they vanished, pixels flying into the air.

"What's your name?" (Y/N) asked him eagerly, not noting the battle that had just happened. Lives had been lost, and all she could think of was the person in front of her.
He stood, his face grim.
"I'm Kirito... what's your name?"
He asked, suddenly getting distracted by a symbol in the dirt.

A coffin.
The Laughing Coffin
"I'm (Y-"

"This is bad... let's go!" Kirito said, cutting (Y/N) grabbing her by the arm.

And that.... was the start of a long future together.

~~~~~~~~~~~

---Three months later---

"Kirito. Wake up."
"Come on, leave me alone."

"Wake up!" He felt her shake his shoulder back and forth like he was a smoothie.
"No."

He felt her poke his nose, and something soft on his lips for a fragment of a second.
Kirito's eyes snapped open, his cheeks slightly pink.
"W-Wha?"
"What?"
"You.... kissed me?"
"Huh?" (Y/N) asked, tilting her head. however, the small smirk at the corner of her lips gave her away.

"You kissed me!" He exclaimed, showing more expression that he usually did.
"I didn't."

Then in a mutter, she smiled. "Not for long anyway,"
Kirito tackled her to the ground, grinning playfully.
"You tease me too much."

"I know." (Y/N) said, her expression utterly thrilled. She breathed deeply, wanting this moment to last forever.
By now, (Y/N) had been asking all of the rest of the guild about him. And them, keeping their word, they never spoke to him about her questions.
She knew everything by now. Where he went to eat, what kind of girls he liked, what kind of things he didn't like, and most of all his loyalty to his guild.

(Y/N) hadn't planned on falling in love with him. It just happened, sending her falling over heels.
It half annoyed her half made her gush at night, imagining who knows what.
Although, this deep crush developed later..

It was twisted, making her mind turn on itself.
Conflicting thoughts crossed her mind at every turn.
Jealously corrupted her mind every time she saw him smile at something other than her.

His irresistible looks robbed her of her rightful thoughts.
She almost didn't recognize the slow decent of madness she experienced.

The more time (Y/N) spent with him, the more she felt like she needed to get rid of the guild. Make it only him and her.

Two inseparable partners.
Two madly in love partners.

It made her gush every time she thought of it.

And so, that day she decided.
After dinner, once Kirito retired for bed.
(Y/N) drew her sword, knocking on the door of one by one of the guild members.

She killed them quickly, not leaving them enough time to scream.
"(Y-Y/N)?" She heard Kirito's shocked voice behind her.

She turned away from her victim, blood splattered on her face and clothes. Kirito drew his sword fearfully, knowing that he was in a dead end. He had no back up, and he didn't want to kill you.

What he didn't know was, that you had barricaded the house, locking the doors and taping up the windows during the night.
There was no escape for him now.
She had him cornered.

"Come now, are you afraid of me? I did this for you, no, us you know. They're were going to hurt you." She lied.
"What?"
"Kill you in your bed during the night. But I prevented it.... Kirito. Ah! I just love how your name sounds, it's so perfect!" She said quickly and feverishly, flying forwards and slamming him against the door, her sword at his throat. Regrettably, (Y/N) was a highly skilled swords-lady.

"...All that sweetness was just a mask!"
Apparently, he didn't buy the kill in the night story.
"Oh no dearest, that was all real, I just showed my evil side once I knew... that you'd have to be mine!"

Kirito pushed her off, pointing his sword under her chin.
(Y/N)'s expression grew dark.

"After I did this for us? You repay me like this? Pointing a sword at me? You better be joking Kirito." She spat, raising her blood soaked sword.
Kirito swung at her, slamming his blade against hers, making a loud clanging sound.

She fought back with a fearsome passion, getting closer and closer to him.
Pretty soon, she snuck a quick kiss on the lips, bouncing back to her battle spot, coming in for another swing.
"Stop!" He growled. She was playing with him.
(Y/N) danced around him, kissing his cheek.

Kirito spun around, his sword grazing her neck.
(Y/N) grabbed his blade, actually pulling it out of his grip, he was so surprised.

"I'm done with the games. It's time for the real thing."

_____________________________________________________________________________

                                              I will make you love me, no matter what.